Our valued sponsor

Anyone know of any reliable options to form offshore corp and set up banking?

Depends on how busy they are as well as holiday's have ticket in, they may run on low staff. I shoot them an e-mail yesterday after your post and will wait to see if I get an response.

wonder what makes it better! Can't really see the difference! I have 3 Belize corps and 2 Seychelles corps. as we speak Belize is offering the best privacy i.e. my name does not appear anywhere and I have Cyprus accounts as well as Poland, German and Latvian bank accounts for the entities.

I would really like to learn why St. Kitts is better?

Hi <<snippet>> please PM me I have some questions. Thx

Seychelles is the best atm. It is very cheap and fast to setup and still no reporting!

Seychelles is the best atm. It is very cheap and fast to setup and still no reporting!
Totally agree with that! Seychelles working very well with Transferwise, Paxum and Mistertango + Kraken. With this setup you can still receive customer funds + have MasterCard Debit Card in USD and do trading with your profits! Seychelles the only and best classic offshore jurisdiction you can go nowadays. Cheers!

Reactions: sialala
Totally agree with that! Seychelles working very well with Transferwise, Paxum and Mistertango + Kraken. With this setup you can still receive customer funds + have MasterCard Debit Card in USD and do trading with your profits! Seychelles the only and best classic offshore jurisdiction you can go nowadays. Cheers!

Do You mean that can I register a company from Seychelles on Kraken ? And can I transfer money from Kraken to the one of EMI's which You recommend and vice versa ? There ain't any problems with registration an acc in EMI with Seychelles company ? of coz with nominee - for full privacy.

Do You mean that can I register a company from Seychelles on Kraken ? And can I transfer money from Kraken to the one of EMI's which You recommend and vice versa ? There ain't any problems with registration an acc in EMI with Seychelles company ? of coz with nominee - for full privacy.
Yes you can register a Kraken account with Seychelles company. No problem! You can fund Kraken with Mistertango and withdraw to your Transferwise account. With top tier darks I know it's working but with professionell nominee service company I don't know or have experience with if this is to much for Transferwise. For example Seychelles IBC with Foundation as shareholder is not possible with Transferwise. Please let us know if working with nominee service thu&¤#

Reactions: sialala and daxbr
If you have nominees appointed you will need to get the documents from them i.e. passport and utility bill - most often they will ask you who to send the documents to and send it directly to them. Depending on what nominees you have appointed of course. If you have corporate nominees the case is different and you may find issues.

Reactions: sialala
Ask the agent of your choice if they are willing to provide such documents before you choose the agent. Some are simply appointing other offshore corps as nominees which is cheaper but useless you need real people nominees and you need them to confirm you can get their KYC docs.

Latest Threads