Our valued sponsor

Anyone knows of EMI with a USD account?

Butcher82

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Anyone knows of an EMI with a USD account?

Need to receive payments from European company in USD.

Payoneer doesn't work as they only allow USD payments within the USA.

Anyone got a clue?

Thanks.

Where are you resident?

You can look at MyPOS. They have UK Iban.

Mypos is leopay/icard related company is it not? Same Satabank backend? :(

"In 2012, being inspired by the changes in the legal framework in Europe, Christo and Javor - the founders of myPOS platform, saw the opportunity to use the know-how and resources of their 500-member team from iCard to create a new tailor-made platform offering more affordable payment services for small and medium merchants."

Mobile software looks same as Leopay and satabank from screenshot. IBAN in screenshot shows it uses Satabank IBAN's and Unicredit IBAN's just like leopay it seems. Does it still all function...lol?

phone-card-mypos-app.png

Which one? Please share :)
I opened accounts in Mistertango, and a Transferwise. For the "Transferwise" it was necessary to confirm the business address of the company. The company itself is registered in the offshore tax-free jurisdiction.

Mypos is leopay/icard related company is it not? Same Satabank backend? :(

"In 2012, being inspired by the changes in the legal framework in Europe, Christo and Javor - the founders of myPOS platform, saw the opportunity to use the know-how and resources of their 500-member team from iCard to create a new tailor-made platform offering more affordable payment services for small and medium merchants."

Mobile software looks same as Leopay and satabank from screenshot. IBAN in screenshot shows it uses Satabank IBAN's and Unicredit IBAN's just like leopay it seems. Does it still all function...lol?

As far as I know, there has not yet been news that MyPos has any problems, unlike Leopay and SataBank.

Revolut takes the majority of currencies used i.e. EUR, GBP, USD, JPY and many more! It looks like what you are looking for. Just make sure to let them know what exactly your business is.

As far as I know, there has not yet been news that MyPos has any problems, unlike Leopay and SataBank.

Ok. Can anyone confirm for sure. Do they use Satabank or is screenshot just misleading?

I opened accounts in Mistertango, and a Transferwise. For the "Transferwise" it was necessary to confirm the business address of the company. The company itself is registered in the offshore tax-free jurisdiction.

wow...you opened with a Ukraine UBO with Mistertango and Transferwise? Just requested my funds be transferred out 8 minutes ago I will ask questions later. No wonder these companies have compliance problems. MisterTango has shortest unsupported country list I have seen in 2018. I have nothing personal against Ukraine but I need to be sensible when it comes to de-risking.

Unsupported countries : Mistertango Support Center

Latest Threads