Our valued sponsor

Question Anyone who can vouch for DLS-Dubai?

Keep in mind that if you choose Fred as your service provider, you might NOT be able to switch to another provider.

I'm currently trying to switch from DLS Dubai to another provider (for personal reasons I don't want to disclose now), but unfortunately, Fred is preventing me from doing so. Now I'm dealing with different people at IFZA regarding this issue, but it is an unnecessary waste of time.

So, choose your provider wisely because you might be "locked in" if you're not happy with their services. It might be better to go directly with IFZA or find a provider who will confirm in writing that they'll allow you to switch to another provider if you decide to do so.

Note: Fred is not happy with me as his client (just as I'm not happy with him) and will likely come here to complain about me, but he still won't allow me to switch to another provider, seemingly just to annoy me.

Reactions: Meta and Roamer
Hi @mike400 ,

you were quite for almost 2 years after you did bash DLS Dubai for a failed international Debit Card delivery from Emirates NBD.

You are now complaining that you can't switch partner because there is no significant reason and all you want to do is possible with us a well - this fact of course you are again hiding and you claim that you don't want to disclose it while this is the reason that the Authority says to do it with DLS Dubai when you are almost 3 years with them and they can easily facilitate the request.

It's notable that for your initially bashing that everything we did was bad - you are going now into the 3rd year with the Freezone Company we did setup for you.

The Authority is impressed that we back then - what can be tracked here in the forum as well -did refund you the full service fee amount - more as working for free a serious provider really can't do.

Now after almost 2 years you are coming out of the nowhere claiming we have issues with you as a client - while we did 2 times already the renew wok for you in the background - yes it was us.

We have no issues with you as a client - maybe you have just bad feelings about how you did bashed us in the past and how you did made us responsible for a failed Debit Card delivery.

2 years have passed and no one ever did confirm your experience - maybe you should ask yourself really were the problem is when it's not us.

We tried already several times to call you on Friday, we keep calling you on Monday again and do invite you to a Personal Meeting.

Everyone is just annoyed from this and existing clients are laughing (and even sending it to me - I didn't noticed the post at all) asking me why we just not let delete this whole thing but I'm for transparency and yes you can't serve everyone right - that's why we did provide you with a service fee refund back then - now is an Authority involved which is not playing the Kindergarten like we did back then.

you were quite for almost 2 years after you did bash DLS Dubai for a failed international Debit Card delivery from Emirates NBD.
Failed international Debit Card delivery and other more serious things.

It's notable that for your initially bashing that everything we did was bad - you are going now into the 3rd year with the Freezone Company we did setup for you.
Not everything, just several different things. And if I knew I can't switch provider, I'd let the company expire and form a new one with a provider who doesn't lock me in. I'd even get a better price than I'm paying now, as IFZA lowered prices for new companies.

We tried already several times to call you on Friday, we keep calling you on Monday again and do invite you to a Personal Meeting.
Not several times, but ONE time. I have 1 missed call from you and I called back 1 hour later with no response..
No need for a personal meeting, you can just call me, or even better stop blocking me from switching provider.

All I want to do is switch provider because of obvious lack of trust between you and me. Why not just allow me to do it, so both of us can move on? Especially when you're not happy with me as a client and you even sent me a refund because of our disagreements. Latest next year, I'll create a new company with a different provider anyway, instead of doing another renewal of the current company..

Failed international Debit Card delivery and other more serious things.
Yes - correct and I told you back then to follow up with Emirates NBD and shortly after you got the Debit Card - neither we or the banker could do much about it beside of following up with the courier.

Can only repeat myself and it can even tracked here in the forum in your other posts - we did refund you the whole service fee from our side and worked basically for free.

@mike400 not to mention that we both set 3 times together at lunch and discussed several ideas through - FREE OF CHARGE.

All I want to do is switch provider because of obvious lack of trust between you and me. Why not just allow me to do it, so both of us can move on? Especially when you're not happy with me as a client and you even sent me a refund because of our disagreements. Latest next year, I'll create a new company with a different provider anyway, instead of doing another renewal of the current company..
We don't know which lack of trust you are talking about - I mean the whole business we had with you was a loss because we kept it fair.

The Authority is right - they have a Business Partnership with us and do care about it and when they see that what you want to request is super basic stuff we for sure can do - they stand by our side.

@mike400 I do understand that you don't understand things like such a business partnership as otherwise the whole thing would wen different already 2 years back.

Not several times, but ONE time. I have 1 missed call from you and I called back 1 hour later with no response..
No need for a personal meeting, you can just call me, or even better stop blocking me from switching provider.
But this is the key board warrior attitude - things are still solved personal sitting at a table - something like here in a forum doesn't help anyone.

The guys with a brain do get our service and what we provide - such false fraiming here from an anonymous person on the internet didn't chaged this 2 years back neither it will be now.

@Fred has gained lots of trust over the years. I trust him more than most others around offshorecorptalk!

My rule of doing business, you can't make everyone happy, some people cannot be satisfied.

Latest Threads