Our valued sponsor

Question Anyone who has information about VertoFX?

Chris426a

Sep 8, 2021
Thailand
Visit site
Hi everyone, New member here and I've had my weekend spent just reading through everything I could. Love all the content and knowledge on the forum :D

I was wondering if anyone have or has had any dealings with VertoFX before? I have tried searching on the forum but i can't find anything.

They seem pretty okay for a first glance but would love to know from all of the "seniors" on the forum who has a lot more knowledge about his than I do.

All info is highly appriciated.

Reactions: JohnLocke
At least they are regulated by the FCA under the Electronic Money Regulation 2011 with reference no. 901073

That's a good sign. Since you didn't get many answers here then I believe they are not known to so many and you will have to make your own experience with them.

I'm also interested in learning any info or experience from anyone who used them.

I've read a lot and their services looks great from the outside. Made an account and sent the verification docs and now I'm waiting for approval.

Any opinion or experience would be appreciated.

I'm also interested in learning any info or experience from anyone who used them.

I've read a lot and their services looks great from the outside. Made an account and sent the verification docs and now I'm waiting for approval.

Any opinion or experience would be appreciated.

Hi, any update? Did they approve your account?

Latest Threads