Our valued sponsor

Anyone with experience of a UAE FZ company?

thanks guys for the info, can't wait to move there :)

@kekmaw is Cyprus actually that bad to live in?

I only stayed for 3 weeks and that was enough for me.

But with that said I was staying in Larnaca... if you stay in Limassol you'll have a better time... and spend a little extra on getting a nice place and the best possible internet, you'll still be able to live decently. But it's impossible to compare to a place like Dubai for example.

To setup a UAE FZE does it require a license to avoid local taxes? I wonder if there are other options if not a UAE FZE company but more like a Dubai company that can provide same level of privacy and tax freedom?

You can set up a local company but that requires an Emirate shareholder which allows you to do business in the UAE and GCC. It's a longer process and more expensive but what it does give you is a local partner who is the face of the business.
To be honest it's not worth it, stick to a FZE company.

Let's move on with what you suggested:

I want to setup a UAE FZE company, how much tax do such companies pay?
Do I need a nominee director and shareholder to stay totally anonymous? and if so, how anonymous am I if it comes to the real world testing?

FZE pay no tax at all.
You don't need a nominee but you can have one and it will cost you extra.
Standard company set up is about 6-8K and on going maintenance after that about 5K.
If you require a nominee then you would pay about 2-4K per year.

Pm or email me to discuss.

Reactions: RRR
FZE pay no tax at all.
You don't need a nominee but you can have one and it will cost you extra.
Standard company set up is about 6-8K and on going maintenance after that about 5K.
If you require a nominee then you would pay about 2-4K per year.

Pm or email me to discuss.

For a UAE FZE you're looking at around these prices for a legitimate register and then some more for extra options.

Screenshot_36.png