Our valued sponsor

Are you this smart?

Hi champs, a really broad question but relevant nonetheless. And I know that most of you have something to share or have the knowledge about this question, so please be helpful and enlighten. Do you know or have you stumbled upon any tricks or the exploit like but legal in nature, bug or feature you may call, in the sphere of advertising, it can about some price setting tricks in ads like gads, facebooks and etc, or some tricks that really made your ad campaign successful and you seen the the results in your tests. I can give one trick that helped me, is that I added my other products in my ad product main photo and saved on ads.

I regularly benefited form free advertising on Facebook by Chinese rip dealers. They steal my photos and advertise my items but at like 20% of the real price just to then send junk. Still enough people bought from me.
They do this ALL the time! Hence, why I must be physically in China to inspect the products and rip them off their hands! If I let them ship it or even "pack" it for me, my clients will get substandard products or just junk products. stupi#21

Reactions: polonieth
They do this ALL the time! Hence, why I must be physically in China to inspect the products and rip them off their hands! If I let them ship it or even "pack" it for me, my clients will get substandard products or just junk products. stupi#21
Could be worse - could be the consumer ordering on asias version of Amazon (Lazada) and get the junk through the post weeks later