Our valued sponsor

At what price would you sell your bitcoins?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Hello Guys :)

After long time focusing on my business, primary crypto currency I found some minutes to come back here on OCT to spend some time.

At what price would you sell your bitcoins?

Sold everything at 13,000......perhaps that was a mistake.

“Sell and regret” they say…
Like Ronald Wayne, who sold his 10% stake in Apple for $800 stupi#21

Regret what...lol? I hit my target and offloaded 800 of them. That's called discipline. No complaints whatsoever here :cool:.

Btw any reason why you been digging up 3 year old bitcoin threads? This is second thread I came across you digging up ns2.

Reactions: jjrapy
Damn! Congrats!!! You truly are living the good life!

Thx

It went to $17k some months before I sold. I held off but then pulled trigger when it hit my lower bound target. I know how much I wanted to exit with. I talked about it in another thread if I remember at the time. Don't worry BTC will at $100k at some point.

PS I also got out when there was zero KYC and it was wild wild west :cool:. Now its whole different game getting out into fiat. Just look at the posts in other threads :confused:.

Reactions: KDX
Thx

It went to $17k some months before I sold. I held off but then pulled trigger when it hit my lower bound target. I know how much I wanted to exit with. I talked about it in another thread if I remember at the time. Don't worry BTC will at $100k at some point.

PS I also got out when there was zero KYC and it was wild wild west :cool:. Now its whole different game getting out into fiat. Just look at the posts in other threads :confused:.
Yup, nowadays crypto is so scrutinized within the banking system its hard to liquidate. I remember using a local service here where I literally just had to input my IBAN, send BTC to an address and I got money in my bank account, didn't pay any tax or anything LOL. Nowadays that's impossible

Yup, nowadays crypto is so scrutinized within the banking system its hard to liquidate. I remember using a local service here where I literally just had to input my IBAN, send BTC to an address and I got money in my bank account, didn't pay any tax or anything LOL. Nowadays that's impossible

Exactly I even talked about it on here. You literally sent them crypto and put in your IBAN and that was it. Money was in your account same day. No limits no KYC no nothing. Seems weird to even imagine this was how it was 4 years ago conf/(%.

Exactly I even talked about it on here. You literally sent them crypto and put in your IBAN and that was it. Money was in your account same day. No limits no KYC no nothing. Seems weird to even imagine this was how it was 4 years ago conf/(%.
Yup... we've come a long way in this whole crypto world.. I remember seeing BTC develop from the early days to the full on hype that's going on right now.. It's quite fascinating

Yup... we've come a long way in this whole crypto world.. I remember seeing BTC develop from the early days to the full on hype that's going on right now.. It's quite fascinating

Well yeah. It is scary we went from mining on a home PC's to dedicated GPU mining, to mining farms of dedicated hardware, to DeFI, to ETF's, to being legal tender in El Salvador etc etc etc. There is an entire ecosystem of jobs and industry built around BTC. I would say it has been extremely fast moving.

We also went from zero regulation to regulated in a few years also. We went from what is BTC? To why have you not invested in BTC? Yes it does fascinate me too but it's good to watch from sidelines now as some of the insanity around crypto is worrying.

Well yeah. It is scary we went from mining on a home PC's to dedicated GPU mining, to mining farms of dedicated hardware, to DeFI, to ETF's, to being legal tender in El Salvador etc etc etc. There is an entire ecosystem of jobs and industry built around BTC. I would say it has been extremely fast moving.

We also went from zero regulation to regulated in a few years also. We went from what is BTC? To why have you not invested in BTC? Yes it does fascinate me too but it's good to watch from sidelines now as some of the insanity around crypto is worrying.
Yeah, I feel like the majority of people don't know how crypto works or how inefficient it is in some cases, it's not magical it's just technology... And It's massively overhyped right now, so yeah I'm also just watching from the sidelines as of now.

Yeah, I feel like the majority of people don't know how crypto works or how inefficient it is in some cases, it's not magical it's just technology... And It's massively overhyped right now, so yeah I'm also just watching from the sidelines as of now.
Inefficient and overhyped? In my business, crypto allowed me to get rid of all the nonsense limitations (or plain scams) of banks. Instead of spending days convincing the bank that a transaction is legit, I just transact crypto instantly. Especially with those countries where crypto is “banned” :p
In 10 years, 3 of the banks I used went bankrupt. Those that remained sucked out of my accounts close to 7 figures in fees for the privilege of holding my money.
It’s not crypto that is booming, it’s the banking system that is crashing.

Inefficient and overhyped? In my business, crypto allowed me to get rid of all the nonsense limitations (or plain scams) of banks. Instead of spending days convincing the bank that a transaction is legit, I just transact crypto instantly. Especially with those countries where crypto is “banned” :p
In 10 years, 3 of the banks I used went bankrupt. Those that remained sucked out of my accounts close to 7 figures in fees for the privilege of holding my money.
It’s not crypto that is booming, it’s the banking system that is crashing.
Yes, for businesses like the ones here in OCT its extremely useful because you don't have to deal with the banks BS. but most "consumers" who use ETH tokens where gas fees can reach 20$ a transaction, it's not efficient for everyday purchases yet. But yes, crypto has its uses and it does really shine in some applications like you said! Very convenient sometimes.