Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Georgian company

You would need to get paperwork translated, certified etc. Do you really want to do through all that? Plus Georgia is on blocked list for some banks sadly.

Reactions: happyjohn
I have a client with Georgian Ltd. We tried open bank acc. remotely in EU with Wirecard and Handelsbank. Wirecard in the process of KYC (250 Euro fees), other banks in EU said they work only with EU companies or business shall be connected with their country (ING BANK ) or ask a deposits (Bendura, Vontobel).
Anyway you can try with CIM bank (but soon they will ask economic substance), Handelsbank can accept case-to-case or overseas banks: Boslil Bank, Paxum Bank (they work with GE) or emi.

Local banks in Georgia ask substance and business operation inside (BOG and TBC)

finally we opened with Satchel Pay and TW and Silk Road Bank of Georgia
now in the process with Wirecard Bank AG.

What countries for example?

btw I said "banks". Barclays Jersey and BNP Paribas Luxembourg don't do Georgia those are the ones of the top of my head. Banks will look at you like - ns2 if you walk in with a Georgia company.

Reactions: JohnLocke
yes we know about it, they have on this moment restrictions but as they said in 2 weeks all will be ok
anyway I don't know options better right now except of TW and Satchel for GE co (without crazy fees).

So TW accept Georgian companies?

btw Do they accept Georgian residents?

Reactions: kkein
Does Silk Road Bank of Georgia allow transactions in currencies other than GEL (Georgian currency - Lari)? I spoke with them back in July 2019 and they had that restriction at the time.
Silk Road has a problems with international payments since July 2019 and still not resolve it. So, we're waiting for a results and hope on progress by the October 2019

I have a client with Georgian Ltd. We tried open bank acc. remotely in EU with Wirecard and Handelsbank. Wirecard in the process of KYC (250 Euro fees), other banks in EU said they work only with EU companies or business shall be connected with their country (ING BANK ) or ask a deposits (Bendura, Vontobel).
Anyway you can try with CIM bank (but soon they will ask economic substance), Handelsbank can accept case-to-case or overseas banks: Boslil Bank, Paxum Bank (they work with GE) or emi.
[...]

How much did the Bendura asked for initial deposit?

btw I said "banks". Barclays Jersey and BNP Paribas Luxembourg don't do Georgia those are the ones of the top of my head. Banks will look at you like - ns2 if you walk in with a Georgia company.

Barclays Jersey require min. €5 million turnover before they can even consider your business.