Our valued sponsor

Bank of Cyprus service fees / tariff charges any one know ?

Actually they are the only bank who offer this for public view More...

They do not charge any monthly or annual fee.

Also FYI Bank of Cyprus - Online Banking FAQs I assume you are located in the UK or your business is, Bank of Cyprus has a UK branch, check the link.

Reactions: clemens
Hi I have a account with USB bank, works perfectly for me since 3 years, not a single issue with them, the internet banking is great but sucks from time to time that it is not possible to see whoc send you money...

All banks in Cyprus are regulated by the Cyprus Central bank, I would say they are more safe than any other Greek bank for instant, if you want to bank with the biggest you want to open a account with Bank of Cyprus, we hold accounts with BOA and USB Bank both works great.

power said:
Thank you very much Admin, very helpful, will have a deep look into this..
Btw. is Bank of Cyprus more reliable compared to USB Bank, FBME, Piraeus bank ? some input to this would help much to make a decision.
All the mentioned banks have survived the worst part of the financial crisis so new key data about the last quarter of the financial year 2010 will be released soon.

Yes you can use your Debit card in the local ATM's or anywhere you see the Visa Card logo!

Latest Threads