Our valued sponsor

Banking solution which accepts debit card for funding

Paul

Dec 16, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm planning to set up a bitcoin trading business. I been going through this forum and it Seemes pretty interesting. I'm a newbie here.

I would like to set up a bank account with a bank which can accept payments through debit card. Payment will be originating from my personal account. I don't have to accept payments to that account. Also the bank must be accepting Asian nationals. Can you guys please shed some light on to this topic. Thank you in advance.

( I'm aware of services like leupay and worldcore. Leupay doesn't seems like very bitcoin friendly, and worldcore doesn't accepts customers from my region)

By the sounds of it you may be better off with an EMI provider that has some sort of payment service attached that can charge a credit/debit card for you. Search for the EMI list on this forum and take a look because i'm sure there are some options on it for you.

@jryan54 first of all thank you for your fast response. I went through various posts here posted by members and I tried various options only few have debit card funding options. And most of them is only accepting customers from European countries. I won't be able to do bank wire transfers, since most of the banks are not providing services for bitcoin related matters.

Latest Threads