Our valued sponsor

Belize bank account for financial services, where to bank?

openmind

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I read that one of the requirements to obtain a financial service license in Belize (beside the costs to establish the company and the 50k) is to have a bank account in Belize! Is that true? if so, where shall I open the account which bank will allow me to come directly to them to open the account without personal visit?

Reactions: JohnLocke
The account is most often opened by the help of the Agent that is going to setup the company and apply for the license! That's the best way to go if you ask me.

How secure is Belize bank in case of a 3rd financial crisis hitting the world soon? You think they are stable and what bank name to use? I don't care about license I need a stable, safe and hard to crack bank in case everything goes wrong in Europe?

Reactions: JohnLocke
How secure is Belize bank in case of a 3rd financial crisis hitting the world soon? You think they are stable and what bank name to use? I don't care about license I need a stable' date=' safe and hard to crack bank in case everything goes wrong in Europe?[/quote']
Id depends very much which bank you choose there and if they are a branche of a large bank / group.

Never put all your eggs in once basked' date=' you may want to open 2 or more accounts in different offshore jurisdictions depending on the total amount you have.[/quote']
I agree so much with you.. better to have more accounts to bank with in different countries. Anyone happy with their belize bank account please?

Latest Threads