Our valued sponsor

Belize Residency

No the IBC does not help you! What you want to do is to travel there and speak with immigration to get the form that need to be completed. Beside that you need to have a income so you are self-supporting and not depend on any 3rd party.

Why would you want Belize tax residency?

I don't know the current situation but quite recently they welcomed older people, especially Americans, who wanted to retire there, handing out residency (called "QRP") to pretty much everyone.
The condition was you had to be 45 years old or older.

I think on the other hand a lot of people have a BLZ company and have never even been there.

Okay, I wonder what people would do in Belize if they come from Europe or the USA.. I mean who want to stay there and live ja334¤¤#

I would say his first step is to see if he can find Belize on a map. It is in a real nice neighborhood....there's some real beauties among them (in Trump voice) ns2. Does this guy have any idea of what it is like to live in Belize or the problems it has? Better have money and be able to pay for decent 24/7 secure accommodation.

Crime In Belize: Is It Safe For Tourists And Expats? | centralamerica.com

"My first trip to Belize took me to Ambergris Caye and my research told me the usual stuff. Don’t look wealthy, don’t flash cash, don’t get too drunk, and so on. This is the generic advice I’d give to people traveling anywhere.

What my research didn’t tell me was about gunfire at night and conflicts at the Mexican border between drug runners. About bodies floating to shore and military personnel walking the beaches with automatic weapons. I never heard any of that stuff before arriving."

--------------------

Good Luck to him. What you may save in taxes you will pay for with your life :(.