Our valued sponsor

Best bank account (no EMI) for an UK LTD

What exactly do you expect from a bank that you won't get from an EMI? Serious question... I know there are some good reasons like trade finance or corporate credit lines -but if you just read on some forum that EMIs are not as good as banks you might want to reconsider :cool:

CIM Bank in Switzerland could be a option. Handelsbank, Varengold, Bank Frick... Boslil, Hamilton Reserve Bank Nevis... so it really depends on your transaction profile.

Reactions: carlosbl
What exactly do you expect from a bank that you won't get from an EMI? Serious question... I know there are some good reasons like trade finance or corporate credit lines -but if you just read on some forum that EMIs are not as good as banks you might want to reconsider :cool:

CIM Bank in Switzerland could be a option. Handelsbank, Varengold, Bank Frick... Boslil, Hamilton Reserve Bank Nevis... so it really depends on your transaction profile.
Thanks for your answer.

I don´t have plenty of experience with EMIs, but I have heard they usually have more restrictions than a traditional bank. For example incoming and outgoing transfer limits, and limitations of the countries where transfers are allowed (for example, transfers with countries like Ukraine are not allowed by Revolut).

Many thanks!

Revolut, Transferwise and Tide are EMIs.

I am exploring the non-EMIs online banking world for an UK Ltd.
you must be prepared to travel, spend some money on a lawyer and tax advisor to prepare the documents to fit banks requirements. So you need a clean business model as well as some great amount of money! That's what it takes.