Our valued sponsor

Best company incorporation service for UAE company?

how long does the bank account opening takes? are they strict for the Freezone company?
Depends on your nationality, citizenship, resident or non-resident, business model and type of license you choose for your freezone.
A guy with residence in UAE, citizenship French and physical products trading with Freezone in Dubai of course will have better chances to open an account then a guy without residence in UAE, citizenship Pakistan, "consulting" business and Freezone in Ras Al Khaimah.
Normal account opening time is 4-6 weeks. But it depends from case to case and if they don't like your setup in combination with your personal background they will put you in a never ending loop of asking documents.
So make sure that you choose a agent that can you provide the whole setup from A to Z so that you have much higher chances to get a good bank account opened. But guarantee for banking nobody can give you nowadays.

Reactions: Ava
Depends on your nationality, citizenship, resident or non-resident, business model and type of license you choose for your freezone.
A guy with residence in UAE, citizenship French and physical products trading with Freezone in Dubai of course will have better chances to open an account then a guy without residence in UAE, citizenship Pakistan, "consulting" business and Freezone in Ras Al Khaimah.
Normal account opening time is 4-6 weeks. But it depends from case to case and if they don't like your setup in combination with your personal background they will put you in a never ending loop of asking documents.
So make sure that you choose a agent that can you provide the whole setup from A to Z so that you have much higher chances to get a good bank account opened. But guarantee for banking nobody can give you nowadays.
thank you so much for your detailed information. :)

UAE sucks if you don't have a large operation or you are going to have lots of $$$ in place! They are one big fat rip off in the sentence of hidden fees and overpriced services.

This is an interesting topic, but i doubt this would work for a US resident/citizen. Not sure about UK either.

I'd consider this solution, is there anyone selling shelf companies? Is banking easy to setup?

banking setup is not easy and they need you in person every time (IF) there is related to account also at the time of setup. travel cost, hotel cost, food, etc. UAE is an expensive option. I have 13 years experience of UAE so yeah...

I concur with what @ledger posts. Setting up a FZE Company (which is the 1 shareholder type of incorporation, ie, the cheapsest one around) costs between $8 to $12K depending on the Free Zone (I suggest you look into Ajman and/or Umm Al-Qwain as these 2 are the cheapest and more flexible ones) and the type of license you choose. This will include 1 residence Visa for the owner/shareholder (who will be able, at a later stage, to sponsor residence visas for his dependents/couple). Also bear in mind that agents there (you may want to look at the list of registered agents for RAK ICC Registered Agents as a good starting point for reputable ones), will charge you between AED 2,500 (approx $700) and upwards of AED10,000 (approx $3,250) for the service.

* Company Renewal costs start around $6K (haven't seen anything less) per year. Visa renewal is after 2/3 years (the latter for company owners), and is betweem $1,300 and $2K all-in. I would avoid at all costs the previously good RAK (or other) Offshore type of company if you plan to do business banking in the UAE, as it's not going to happen. However, you might bank in Mauritius or Seychelles with that type of company (ABC Bank or Afrasia might accept you, but increasingly difficult).
Hey Nicholas, first of all congrats for your profund postings! Can you give me the registered agent's company name with the mentioned AED2500 service price? Thx in advance!

Hey Nicholas, first of all congrats for your profund postings! Can you give me the registered agent's company name with the mentioned AED2500 service price? Thx in advance!
I would like to know that too if you don't mind ;)

Hi, that specific quote was from Universal Consultats DMCC (www.uaefreezones.me) and an email to contact them directly [email protected] . Bear in mind that this comes on top of the other costs (AED15-25K depending on the freezone, number of visas required, etc). They are well regulated in a variety of freezones, for example you can find them in the RAK ICC authorized agents' list Registered Agents .

Hope this helps, best of luck with your endeavours out there.

Reactions: clemens and Marc M

Latest Threads