Our valued sponsor

Best country in 2018 to register an offshore company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenoff

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Where is the best country in 2018 to register an offshore company for affiliate marketing (B2B) and that offers the possibility to open a current bank account (not EMI) in one of the SEPA countries without any problems/difficulties? All the clients will be on the EU. It is important to have low opening costs, low maintance costs, low closing costs, no tax or small tax.

Reactions: icecold and diablo
Marshall Islands and you will work B2B with companies from EU... really?
I don't know if you get money as Affiliate or pay out money to your affiliates, anyway let's imagine you work with someone from Germany that make a payment to your marshall company ohhh first problem, the german tax guy will tell them this is a hidden profit payout as they will not accept payments to Mailbox companies on a Island... the same for many european countries...
You must not only be able to prove to your tax resident country that the place of your Business Operation is in Country X your business partner in Europe must also be able to deal with you without Issues.... forget all this Classic Offshore countries for Europeean B2B companies.

I can suggest Bulgaria and Romania and if you wan't make it the right way rent a small office, hire a local person for daily stuff and so on....

I don't know if you get money as Affiliate or pay out money to your affiliates, anyway let's imagine you work with someone from Germany that make a payment to your marshall company ohhh first problem, the german tax guy will tell them this is a hidden profit payout as they will not accept payments to Mailbox companies on a Island... the same for many european countries...
You must not only be able to prove to your tax resident country that the place of your Business Operation is in Country X your business partner in Europe must also be able to deal with you without Issues.... forget all this Classic Offshore countries for Europeean B2B companies.

I can suggest Bulgaria and Romania and if you wan't make it the right way rent a small office, hire a local person for daily stuff and so on....

What are the costs to open and mantain a company in Bulgaria or Romania? And what about taxes?

What are the costs to open and mantain a company in Bulgaria or Romania? And what about taxes?

I agree with @superman. Proving a local substance guarantees the transparency of your business.
Bulgarian set-up and maintenance cost less than Romanian one. Requirements for VAT registration here in Bulgaria are ligther, too.

Is possible to open a current bank account (not EMI) in a Sepa country with these companies?
You may try with Cyprus, Malta or some of the Baltic banks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.