Our valued sponsor

Best Cyprus bank account where?

Piraeus Bank Cyprus and Bank of Cyprus are two great banks for this purpose.

Do you recommend CSC Bank, csc24seven.com ?
They are not a bank but a financial service like PayPal and Skrill

Also can accounts be remotely opened with Piraeus?
Yes, the same goes for Bank of Cyprus, Hellenic Bank and any other bank in Cyprus, no need to visit the bank.

Well it's history with the stolen money. Today I would recommend you to look into Bank of Cyprus for Cyprus banking and ABC Bank in Mauritius. You don't want to open a personal account but find a "cheap" (as you say) offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize.

Reactions: Donnel
Thanks Admin. I liked your post.

That is exactly what I want. Thanks. Ah I agree with you. Which one is better? Seychelles or Belize? Bank of Cyprus. Even on 2013 they don't steal money for deposits less than $100k right?

which one is cheaper, tax free, more anonymous, etc. Basically the company will be nothing but paper to create bank account. Obviously I don't want audit, secretary, resident office, or whatever.

If I transfer money from that bank to my indonesian bank, I don't want Donnel name to be anywhere on SWIFT message.

That is exactly what I want. Thanks. Ah I agree with you. Which one is better? Seychelles or Belize? Bank of Cyprus. Even on 2013 they don't steal money for deposits less than $100k right?
True and they are still in business :)

Seychelles company is still the easiest, cheapest and less hassle you can operate. The swift will only have the company name on on it not your name!

Reactions: Donnel

Latest Threads