Our valued sponsor

Best EMI + Card Provider for Seychelles IBC Company?

welld

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for an EMI that provides cards for Seychelles IBC Companies. I'm a non-EU citizen and it's hard getting a card. If someone has a solution, please let me know.
TransferWise and Bankera do not offer cards. And since PayPal can't hold money belonging to Seychelles Companies, they are asking for a card where they can send the funds to automatically. Need some advice. Who can offer cards?

Try with AdvCash it is very easy to get an account with them, just ask them if they have any trouble with Seychelles companies and a business account. Question is, if you need a business account with them at all, this question can be discussed further in mentor group , must be better.

I'm looking for an EMI that provides cards for Seychelles IBC Companies. I'm a non-EU citizen and it's hard getting a card. If someone has a solution, please let me know.
TransferWise and Bankera do not offer cards. And since PayPal can't hold money belonging to Seychelles Companies, they are asking for a card where they can send the funds to automatically. Need some advice. Who can offer cards?
Hi -
May I ask you which service provider you used to incorporate your Seychelles IBC ?
Regarding the EMI’s. Why not trying Payoneer, they offer card and I believe they accept Seychelles companies.