Our valued sponsor

Question Best exchange for GBP to crypto? Binance/Kaken/FTX?

Lincoln Burrows

Apr 20, 2022
Home
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy crypto (USDT) with a GBP bank transfer. I'm currently deciding between these three exchanges (Binance/Kraken/FTX). The fees are practically the same in all of them.
I'm looking to buy £50k or more on a weekly basis.

I'm only interested to know which of these exchanges process GBP transfers as quickly as possible. Since my money will be credited almost instantly using FPS transfer. I can't wait 1~2 days until the GBP is credited to my account.

So, if anyone has used any of these exchanges recently, how long does it take to credit the GBP in your account?

Thanks in advance.

I have great success with Kraken while most around here are using Binance.

My believing is that both are fast in crediting your account quickly. Kraken only takes 2 - 4 hours most often for me.

Bitstamp credits your account as soon as your money lands in their bank account. As an example, my last GBP transfer to them too me under 10 minutes from the moment I made the transfer to the funds showing up in the account.

PS: It is a corporate account that I have with Bitstamp.

I have great success with Kraken while most around here are using Binance.

My believing is that both are fast in crediting your account quickly. Kraken only takes 2 - 4 hours most often for me.

That's good to know. Kraken doesn't seem to have a convert feature, and GBP to USDT has to go through the order book, no?

Bitstamp credits your account as soon as your money lands in their bank account. As an example, my last GBP transfer to them too me under 10 minutes from the moment I made the transfer to the funds showing up in the account.

PS: It is a corporate account that I have with Bitstamp.

It seems that Bitstamp doesn't have GBP/USDT pair, and I'd need to go this route GBP->USD->USDT?

I'm using a company account too; I checked their Trustpilot page, and too many complaints about missing deposits, account closure, and SOF checks; I certainly don't need that (not because I'm hiding anything, but it could be months of back and forth emails and my business would be doomed by then). I could see why many people turn to binance; they can swallow millions a day without any issue.

P.S.: Upon a careful review of the conversion rate for the aforementioned exchanges, I'm a bit inclined to go with FTX; for £10k they're up with 100 USDT more.

That's good to know. Kraken doesn't seem to have a convert feature, and GBP to USDT has to go through the order book, no?

It seems that Bitstamp doesn't have GBP/USDT pair, and I'd need to go this route GBP->USD->USDT?

I'm using a company account too; I checked their Trustpilot page, and too many complaints about missing deposits, account closure, and SOF checks; I certainly don't need that (not because I'm hiding anything, but it could be months of back and forth emails and my business would be doomed by then). I could see why many people turn to binance; they can swallow millions a day without any issue.

P.S.: Upon a careful review of the conversion rate for the aforementioned exchanges, I'm a bit inclined to go with FTX; for £10k they're up with 100 USDT more.
Hey!
If you are interested we can do OTC.

I've only have them ask for a SoF once for my personal account and I had access to the funds during that process. Can't say anything about a corporate account.

Latest Threads