Our valued sponsor

Best investment one can make with chances to sell fast later?

cuno

Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 21, 2021
Visit site
Now that we've seen to run out of cash soon, which's a big problem for me, what do you have to invest in it, if it's not crypto or stocks? I want to invest them in something I can touch such as Gold, Silver and Diamonds, but I already have. I wondered about art but have no knowledge of it at all, what do you do then?

Reactions: kilor
High grade watches. Patek Philippe in particular. In the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis when investors liquidated everything, Patek Philippe watches held their value at auction while the value of Rolex and other lesser high-grade brands tanked.

Obviously, you must educate yourself in the field, including maintenance costs (which can really eat into your profit). Rolex, in particular, if rife with fraud and counterfeit watches, because all the rubes want Rolex just because of the name. Rolex has mastered the art of marketing to create buzz, much like DeBeers did with diamonds.

Last edited:
Reactions: kilor
Rolex is known to be a good investment if you get the right watch. But how do you get that right watch that keep your money ? it's not for beginners as @Golden Fleece said.

Other stuff is champaign, whisky and wine, it's also for people with knowledge, I tried a few bottles and made a few euro per bottle over 2 years, at least I didn't lost money.

Latest Threads