Our valued sponsor

Best Jurisdiction for ICO Launch

honestperson

Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi

I am an entrepreneur from India planning to do my ico.

I was searching countries where I can do my ICO.

Till now the following angles have reached me

1. Allowed legally
2. Crypto Friendly bank
3. Structure supported in the country
4. Not blacklisted
5. Tax on proceeds
6. Low Budget

I have seen that Estonia comes closest when i consider legal framework.

When I see crypto friendly bank then cayman comes closest.

Structure wise the Nevis or vincent look best.

Tax is almost good in all island countries.

Cashing out is stage 2 problem. The first problem is that how the country should be positive towards ico launch and should not change the plan in next 3-4 months.

Its should be easy to register. (1 day)

Anonymity is not that important. Legal liability is very important in case the crypto gets lost or something unforeseeable happens. Ex: somebody hacks the main account or crypto company fails or some terrorist laundered the money by buying my tokens.

Reactions: blizz
How easy was Estonia FIU out of interest? They say that have to grant or dismiss a license application within 30 days.

well to be honest our EE client decided not to apply for a license .
check the website: Activity licence for the provision of financial services | Eesti.ee
You need to apply for an activity licence if you wish to operate in the following fields of activity:

• operating as a financial institution (including operating as a provider of currency exchange services)
  • providing trust and company services;
  • providing pawnbroking services;
  • providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency;
  • providing a virtual currency wallet service;
  • buying-in or wholesale of precious metals, precious metal articles or precious stones.

Does anyone here know how to setup a emi wallet service like mistertango? maybe with estonia bank?

Whats this got to do with this thread? Start a new thread with the appropriate subject line :)

well to be honest our EE client decided not to apply for a license .
check the website: Activity licence for the provision of financial services | Eesti.ee
You need to apply for an activity licence if you wish to operate in the following fields of activity:

• operating as a financial institution (including operating as a provider of currency exchange services)
  • providing trust and company services;
  • providing pawnbroking services;
  • providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency;
  • providing a virtual currency wallet service;
  • buying-in or wholesale of precious metals, precious metal articles or precious stones.
so you simply spam your service and spread nonsense? How can you say 4 clients and say they didn't apply for a license?

Latest Threads