Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

@Admin
diablo: Great tip, I will go and try this out once I'm in Switzerland again in short time. Still looking for some good bank there to get my business going with Crypto currencies.

Most banks in Switzerland have missed out on the digital revolution. As far as I know, there is only one more bank that supports cryptocurrencies, but on the mention one the whole package is right.

<<snipped>>

Last edited by a moderator:
is this the only bank that allow remote opening ? my main goal to move a bit of money through some more flexible bank without relying on local banks that have problems with everything.

- i like to open personal account
- my business is adult legal
-nothing to hide all clean
-trying to receive payments from affiliate companies
- i need an alternative card with 3d secure to buy crypto (various uses too )
- i'm not looking in particular for incoming iban to receive fiat from crypto exchange but that would be bonus if i can use with some other bank/emi in between - since comments say it doesn't support crypto business .

Bitcoins I only buy with quantum atlas, since they do arbitrage in the 4 biggest brokers kraken, poloniex etc ... this yielding approximately 18 to 35% annual gains are variable, the atlasquantum and one of the only ones in the world to do arbitrage with bot and a very safe company. about Swiss bank I was going to open account with cim bank but they ask (income tax declaration) for that reason I declined, but I opened easy account in bank Dukascopy and Swissquote easily online and documents by DHL and both sent me card, these two banks are more to invest in forex and you have a card to have access to money more easily, and they have other products as well

Reactions: Spinat
In these 2 banks Dukascopy and Swissquote you will not have problems with the security of your money as it reitumu and these 2 banks are much bigger than cim bank, and I want to take advantage to thank to the forum that last year I opened account in the europacifc bank through the link in the end of the page and until now everything is fine and I am being well attended but of course never put all the eggs in one basket.

account opening by video conferencinging
Would like to know that too. Normally it's not a problem that people actually do a video conference call with the bank. It works fine for them, after 5 min the account is opened.

In these 2 banks Dukascopy and Swissquote you will not have problems with the security of your money as it reitumu and these 2 banks are much bigger than cim bank, and I want to take advantage to thank to the forum that last year I opened account in the europacifc bank through the link in the end of the page and until now everything is fine and I am being well attended but of course never put all the eggs in one basket.
Do you know if these banks allow remote bank account opening?

Do you know if these banks allow remote bank account opening?
The accounts provided by these trading banks are BROKERAGE accounts for trading purposes (stocks, bonds, etc), NOT transactional accounts.
They do not provide cards unless you are willing to block the same amount of the credit limit from your account. You want a 5K limit, then they freeze 5K from you account whether you use it later or not.

The accounts provided by these trading banks are BROKERAGE accounts for trading purposes (stocks, bonds, etc), NOT transactional accounts.
They do not provide cards unless you are willing to block the same amount of the credit limit from your account. You want a 5K limit, then they freeze 5K from you account whether you use it later or not.
ahhh, thank you for advise. very helpful. It's not for me then.

Reactions: mrau
@mrau Swissquote provide ebanking private account that can be "abused" for transactional account as I know. In the past the way to go was create trading account then add private account but if this is still working idk.
Hi @superman I have 2 acquaintances that tried to do that and got a warning call from SQ. That's why I tried to prevent @<<snippet>> from making such mistake.

[QUOTE = "mrau, post: 75506, member: 7557"] Oi [USER = 8381] @superman [/ USER] Eu tenho 2 conhecidos que tentaram fazer isso e receberam uma chamada de aviso do SQ. É por isso que tentei evitar que [USER = 9] @<<snippet>> [/ USER] comesse esse erro. [/ QUOTE]
so the accounts in the 2 banks are complete with swift code and they would not serve to make commercial transports I use for personal investment and expense and have a very safe bank to save money, for better business would be company in hong kong and neat business and when there is a volume going and opening bank account, few service providers open account in hong kong with appointed director but you risk being called in a few months to the bank if it is viable if your company has a sales volume that is necessary and compensating to travel to hong kong

Reactions: lostman
It is strange that they want me to send $5000 to the "temp" details they gave me. I supplied them all the docs they asked me for and was told all looks great and that they will make a decision on the account once I send the $5000. Does anyone find this strange? Normally banks open your account and then ask the client to make a deposit.

Latest Threads