Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

As for me, this bank has gone bad since last year - the account opening process takes several months, they happen to lose the original documents and can suddenly request additional documents. It takes a lot of patience to deal with them.

As for me, this bank has gone bad since last year - the account opening process takes several months, they happen to lose the original documents and can suddenly request additional documents. It takes a lot of patience to deal with them.
Did you open a personal or business account with them?

Did you open a personal or business account with them?
Business account. I think that the only solution to speed up the process is to transfer the required initial deposit through SEPA, because they cannot hold funds received through SEPA on the temporary account for more than 2 days - so they must either open the account or return back the funds.

I did not know where to put this question, but as I saw that Dukascopy bank was mentioned in this thread, I decided to put it here.

I opened a Dukascopy Mobile Current Account a few weeks ago, fast and easy after a video call, but the load limits by default are a joke, 3000 USD per quarter.

However, I do do not need a very high volume, but I would like to deposit in this account 5 to 7k per month and I wanted to ask if someone here has already been able to increase their limits giving as a proof of funds, dividends from an offshore company?

I did not know where to put this question, but as I saw that Dukascopy bank was mentioned in this thread, I decided to put it here.

I opened a Dukascopy Mobile Current Account a few weeks ago, fast and easy after a video call, but the load limits by default are a joke, 3000 USD per quarter.

However, I do do not need a very high volume, but I would like to deposit in this account 5 to 7k per month and I wanted to ask if someone here has already been able to increase their limits giving as a proof of funds, dividends from an offshore company?

is Dukascopy a bank or trading platform ? right the limit is very low .

There are several products and platforms, investment, forex etc, but they have 2 current account offers (standart and mobile):

But the standard account I think they open it only to link it with an investment account.

Reactions: extremedox101

My limit is very low too. I happened to ask the live support how to increase the limit few days ago, here's the reply:

"In order to increase your quarterly limit, we will need you to provide us with a proof of income. Our policy allows to increase clients limits up to 50% of the receiving income. "

But even 50% up is still not enough. I'm kind urge to find a company/EMI/bank that offers IBAN to accept USD wiring. Also I'm Non-EEA citizen. Really appreciate if someone could recommend one. Thanks!

You want to visit them or find someone that has a better business relationship with some person at this bank. They behave like most banks with International clients do at the moment.

Today (13th October) I received my account details 2.5 weeks after I had a video chat (they wanted to see me holding up my passport bio page) with CIM Banque.

So far, no complaints...

Sorry if i answer after 3 years but i’m interested to open cimbanque business account.

How was your experience with them? They are reliable?

And what are the full documents that they have requested to you?

They ask also bank reference? Because in my case this is the first bank account for my company, till now i m working with revolut and transferwise

So far no notarization was requested for russian passport and no reference letter
Did you get a bank account opened by them, if so, are you able to briefly list what was required?

Latest Threads