Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

Actually you can contact this bank at your own. I did and got response from them even by email after I spoke with some on the phone. An introducer is not required but personal visit is preferred what ever that means.

Hi,

Except international ATMs worldwide or the local ones in Switzerland, is it possible to cash out directly in CIM branches, in person?

A both-way flight ticket to Switzerland is less then %5 ATM international fee :)

Cheers,
No it's not - maybe 12 years ago when the swiss banking secret was still alive.

They have since forever cash deposit/withdraw limits of 20K in place - don't remember if per day or month.

Anyway as soon as you bank with something else then a Swiss Company with them they refuse the cash or the paperwork they want is impossible to deal with.

Welcome in 2021.

Reactions: PaulKruger and cp74
So Swiss company and CIM bank will allow you to withdraw at least 20K per month.

Depending on how easy it is going to be to setup a Swiss company for this purpose it may be worth the effort.
Checked last time early 2020.

You are better served to go with a Swiss Company with a big Swiss Bank or even Postfinance.

The point about choosing CIM Bank is when you have a Residence or Structure that is typically offshore or non-resident a bis Swiss Bank isn't willing to onboard you unless you bring millions with you.

Hi guys, can deposits be made in person instead of via online banking? For instance I see the minimum deposit is €5K, would I be allowed to go there with €5K in cash and make a deposit? Thanks.
Just go there and insert the money, you may need documents to provide source of funds!

What's your thouths about CIM Bank , are they still well reliable ?

Cim Banque

Seems ok for me
Thanks for getting back to such big thread.. can I ask you how long you have been using them and what figures you have put through ?

Latest Threads