Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

i know them very well just look at the rm working with them , they all russian speaking and is not a secret they was the bank prefered buy russian clints, their rm would flght to russia directly to open account this no secrect , call them and start speaking in russian they will answer at once .
Just go at any bosco conference and talk to them, buy the way now they are refocusing on south america espacially colombia and brazil
You really sure multilingual client-oriented staff is a sufficient proof that they have frozen assets of Russian origin? :D

Last edited:
Very bad experience with this bank, opened like 2 years ago a business account, as everybody know very high fees, but i accepted, i explained ill send fiat from bitstamp, all ok they said, in 2 years i send very little amount, and all ok, some moths ago start to send some money, not too much , some sendings of 5k-10k and close my acccount, said compliance department have so much work with crypto relate, i feel they steal my money in high fees, not recomend this bank

They used to be very good, but no longer.
I had a personal account with them for 7 years, 7 figures from an app i developed that made money from Google / Facebook.
in the past year they started asking so many illogical questions for any transaction made, mainly ones that i sent to myself under my own name to other banks, regardless to the amount. Its money that sat in their bank all these years. few months ago they did not approve few payments and each time came up with another weird questions that even their representatives were not able to clearly explain on phone and requests retrievable documents . The money was in their bank for years and they stopped letting me send to my personal accounts on wise / revolut / zen. At some point they asked me to send only to real banks and not EMIs, which i did but still each transaction was suspended.
The feeling was that they were trying to make me close the account with them which i eventually did, and then they transferred all in one payment to another bank
Good riddance, it was a stressful nightmare seeing my money get stuck each time.

I am strongly recommending NOT to open an account there.
+ transfer fees are expansive.

Good luck