Our valued sponsor

Best offshore jurisdiction for privacy, asset and anonymity protection, please read!

Best offshore jurisdiction for privacy, asset & anonymity protection, please read!

• Total voters
Strange how something back from 2015 still apply in 2019 - Belize, Seychelles and Cyprus are still the best places for someone to setup a offshore company if privacy matters.

Do you really mean a company in Cyprus? Or some other setup like a trust?

I don't think Cyprus is very "private". Even if you take aside the history of bank bailout (in 2013 I think), it doesn't seem to be a very exciting place.
Part of the European Union; banks careful about everyone who is non-resident or has no activities in Cyprus; many of the rich Russians who used it are now gone.

Do you really mean a company in Cyprus? Or some other setup like a trust?
Yes, I really mean it. Like I REALLY mean it.

Even if you take aside the history of bank bailout (in 2013 I think), it doesn't seem to be a very exciting place.
great reply from someone that seems to either don't know or just talking BS because of private reasons.

Part of the European Union; banks careful about everyone who is non-resident or has no activities in Cyprus; many of the rich Russians who used it are now gone.
yeah they flee to Malta to get ripped off there :D

after 3 years it is still the best place I ever setup a company! Cyprus has been doing great for me and my business for a very long time. When everyone had troubles I never felt it on my own body! Things have been smooth and hassle free. I love Cyprus thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#

If you're looking at privacy you've got to consider questions like "from who?" and "for what?"

There's a big difference between getting information for criminal matters vs tax vs lawsuits. And there's different weaknesses in structures.

Two that haven't been mentioned but are very strong are Vanuatu and Samoa but this is just from the corporate level. Once you get into doing transactions the game changes dramatically.

Let's reopen this thread to look back 5 years - only country left on this list is Nevis, you will have troubles to open a bank account for corps setup there but are there EMI's ?

Todat New Mexico, Delaware and Wyoming the only stops if privacy matters or?

Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads