Our valued sponsor

Best Payment Gateway for subscription-based Hong Kong Company 2019

James Ganesha

May 21, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys, wondering what you think the best payment gateway is in 2019 for a Hong Kong-based startup. Please note:

1. My business is not high risk

2. I cannot use Paypal or Stripe, as I do not like their strict policy on chargebacks and freezing accounts

3. My subscription-based business needs daily recurring payments

4. My bank account is not in Hong Kong

I am considering :
Blue Snap
Skrill
Chargebee

Thoughts? I am sure I am not the only one trying to figure this out at the moment, as paypal and stripe are both becoming increasingly strict and draconian

how ?!! i have account with them but they cant work as payment gateway as i understand !!! and some payment gateway cant accept them also

Transferwise is not utilized as a regular Payment Gateway (like PayPal for example), such as online checkout process.
Just invoice your customers.

This would also required that you obtain a borderless account, which is a kind of a virtual bank account for receiving payments.

main-qimg-10a24a809b5d60ebe4eec96d5749fff8

Reactions: WoWNull
Transferwise is not utilized as a regular Payment Gateway (like PayPal for example), such as online checkout process.
Just invoice your customers.

This would also required that you obtain a borderless account, which is a kind of a virtual bank account for receiving payments.

main-qimg-10a24a809b5d60ebe4eec96d5749fff8
yes this is i understand and i got my account verified from few days but i am trying to get a card payment gateway for example mollie refuse my application because my IBAN is linked to transferwise not directly to me.

yes this is i understand and i got my account verified from few days but i am trying to get a card payment gateway for example mollie refuse my application because my IBAN is linked to transferwise not directly to me.
Give epayment a shot, it should work very well with Tranferwise.

Give epayment a shot, it should work very well with Tranferwise.
i am suffering with them, they are not approving my documents even its 100000000% REAL wtf -_- what i should do if the country i am living they dont have similar format as the other countries, they refuse my phone bill, electricity bill, tenancy contract, bank account i am not sure what to do =(

And you guys reopen this thread to advertise your HK services only? or is there anything you want to contribute after almost one year? I believe original poster has already found a solution don't you?

Latest Threads