Our valued sponsor

Best setup for replica shop ?

edgar ounapuu

Sep 15, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone !
I am new here and very glad that found this awesome forum with great people. I hope i will get a lot of more experience and skills than I had before!

I want to setting up a usual replica website in order to make money fast and go in "white" business world.
I am reading this forum two days but don't find clear and good answers on my questions... I lookin for good ( <1.5 euro) offshore setup for replica site. I don't know what I need to do right now. Open very private white offshore company with white bank account or go into dark? Which risks I can get once I will make some white setup? Which ones Credit Cards Gateways accept my business and offshore company. Which offshore "zones" are most secure or most reliable with CC gateways? Like you see I have a lot of questions but my experience is not very big in this field. Who can I cet all answers for my question ?

Hi Edgar, what area are you in? Here in Dubai there are several banks who can offer for offshore or private banking. open a current/checking account, you have to be a resident. However, some banks allow non-UAE residents to open saving accounts.

There are some providers who can offer a payment solutions to help their clients to optimise their taxes and they are giving a prepaid card where the client / person can use their fund internationally..

Thank you for your answer but I living in EU (doesn't matter which country) I have EU residence and citizenship (does't matter which one). I am not a resident of DUBAI and I am not sure that dubai are accept this high risky type of business... I need a stack with High Risk Payment Gateway (which accept CC internationally), offshore company (really don't know which country is better ) and bank account with card which I can use to withdraw money by ATM in Europe. I don't know sure about company but I ma sure about Payment Gateway and credit card...

I assume you are selling replicated watches, shoes or handbags am I right? as such you may incorporate anywhere however it will not make it possible for you to get banking nor payment processing as you already may have found out. You need to make up a cover business.

Your business is banned in Europe so in the USA as well as by Visa and MasterCard ;) You may already know this.

Reactions: camelfighter
I am not able to disclosed the name of the bank here because there is some rules here in the FORUM. The cost of opening account will be depend on the account.
There is no rule that prohibit you from posting a banks name!

I assume you are selling replicated watches, shoes or handbags am I right? as such you may incorporate anywhere however it will not make it possible for you to get banking nor payment processing as you already may have found out. You need to make up a cover business.

Your business is banned in Europe so in the USA as well as by Visa and MasterCard ;) You may already know this.

It's not a problem for me make a "front" business and redirect all payments from "black" to "white" website with fake services/items. But i dont't know which offshore set up will pass to Payment Gateway verification for my "white" website. I read a lot of information that Payment Gateways don't want to have a business with offshore companies... Stipe like example in this case. Stripe only accept EU countries and USA. I don't want to get offshore company which can't to get verification or approval from Payments Gateways... I don't know reliable and secure Gateways like Stripe which accept offshore companies without some history. That's why I ask this information.

You may find a payment processor first and then the country where you want to setup a company and bank account. You may check with Instabill or PSBill if they are still in business.

You may find a payment processor first and then the country where you want to setup a company and bank account. You may check with Instabill or PSBill if they are still in business.

I need to be sure first that this Gateway company have deal with offshore companies... Why I need to buy offshore company which can't to link with payments..

it is ariglobal.org
That's not a bank? what is this?
I need to be sure first that this Gateway company have deal with offshore companies... Why I need to buy offshore company which can't to link with payments..
That's my point, find the gateway / merchant account provider first, then check what countries they accept and then pick one of these countries where you want to setup your business. That's the right order to do it.

Some banks here are accepting to have a VIDEO CALL for KYC requirements. I am not able to disclosed the name of the bank here because there is some rules here in the FORUM. The cost of opening account will be depend on the account.

You post the above and then pressed by @Admin for the banks name proceed to provide an ordinary company below and not a bank:

it is ariglobal.org

A payment solution provider. but every payment solution company requires such documents for their records

This aint no bank as pointed out already. Are they even a licensed PSP and where are they licensed? I can see that Accounts Receivables International Ltd (ARI Global) was incorporated in the UK probably via CompaniesMadeSimple who gave them the corporate address.ns2

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE INTERNATIONAL LTD - Filing history (free information from Companies House)

ARI Global websites companies terms and condition page (see below) says company is based in Hong Kong, the card setup in Gibraltar and contact number and contacts page show address in UAE. This sounds fishy and like a scam website to trap gray area unsuspecting clients that they know cannot complain or go to police if they are scammed by this company. If company is licensed where is any mention on their website?

https://www.ariglobal.org/download/ARI_terms_and _conditions.pdf

This thread does not sound right to me and seems like these two new members (one of which joined today to provide solution) are working in tandem to scam other unsuspecting members. Be careful dealing with this company unless they can prove they are legit.

You post the above and then pressed by @Admin for the banks name proceed to provide an ordinary company below and not a bank:

This aint no bank as pointed out already. Are they even a licensed PSP and where are they licensed? I can see that Accounts Receivables International Ltd (ARI Global) was incorporated in the UK probably via CompaniesMadeSimple who gave them the corporate address.ns2

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE INTERNATIONAL LTD - Filing history (free information from Companies House)

ARI Global websites companies terms and condition page (see below) says company is based in Hong Kong, the card setup in Gibraltar and contact number and contacts page show address in UAE. This sounds fishy and like a scam website to trap gray area unsuspecting clients that they know cannot complain or go to police if they are scammed by this company. If company is licensed where is any mention on their website?

https://www.ariglobal.org/download/ARI_terms_and _conditions.pdf

This thread does not sound right to me and seems like these two new members (one of which joined today to provide solution) are working in tandem to scam other unsuspecting members. Be careful dealing with this company unless they can prove they are legit.

Of course it's fishing. Check out website! It's look like one day wordpress blog with standart slogans about protection and so on. In google I didn't find nothing about this guys... They don't have customer services and address of company it's only PO BOX IN DUBAI!

Reactions: lookingforward
Just cloack/hide your transaction details and you use a legit processor such as Stripe, EMB, 2checkout and not have to pay all the high a*s fees and ridiculous application process.
It won't work always as you may have read from the posts above already. If it was such easy there would not be any high risk payment processor around.

Reactions: camelfighter
It won't work always as you may have read from the posts above already. If it was such easy there would not be any high risk payment processor around.
I don't undestand why isn't working this case?
For example: I have a website A (dummy website) which selling china HQ t-shirts for 99.99$ and site B (dark website) with gucci t-shirt for 99.99% too. I have same domen names but difference will be only with end of dommen names (.store and .shop) . I have same website style, faq, descriptions and so on... I don't understand how payment gateway can spot that scheme? I see only one way how PG can something to find out: PG co-worker found your dark website and check payment gateway manually... With another case even customer will request refund, PG co-worker will see your white website..

It's not a problem for me make a "front" business and redirect all payments from "black" to "white" website with fake services/items. But i dont't know which offshore set up will pass to Payment Gateway verification for my "white" website. I read a lot of information that Payment Gateways don't want to have a business with offshore companies... Stipe like example in this case. Stripe only accept EU countries and USA. I don't want to get offshore company which can't to get verification or approval from Payments Gateways... I don't know reliable and secure Gateways like Stripe which accept offshore companies without some history. That's why I ask this information.

Hello, I'm on the same situation. For moment I use stripe. I sell on Instagram / Facebook. For every order, I create New product and send to customer the payment link . For moment is work good. What do you think about open a Ltd to Hong Kong ? Or a sarl on Swiss