Our valued sponsor

Best setup for replica shop ?

I agree with @******** however, when you plan to setup and build your cover website to fool a payment processor then make sure it is scalable which means you can rebuild a new website (design, look and feel) quickly for a new setup. Such cover business usually only last for a month or two.

When you find a pyament processor that can start up your business you want to negotiate about the payout terms and get them as fast as possible.

When you setup a company, make sure it is cheap it won't last for long time, UK would fit perfectly for this and use an EMI.

I agree with @******** however, when you plan to setup and build your cover website to fool a payment processor then make sure it is scalable which means you can rebuild a new website (design, look and feel) quickly for a new setup. Such cover business usually only last for a month or two.

When you find a pyament processor that can start up your business you want to negotiate about the payout terms and get them as fast as possible.

When you setup a company, make sure it is cheap it won't last for long time, UK would fit perfectly for this and use an EMI.
A couple of questions, Are leupay or revolut good options for EMI? For setting up a company, is Canada a good place too? Or high taxes in Canada can cause problems

I have same problem.. try start job with replicas.. have web site (word press), great suppllier.. projections on monthly base is aroung 50 000 - 100 000 dollars. can anybody help ? or PM me.. i will pay your help :D

is it better with good high risk processor like SmartCardPayments.cc ? they are here on forum and can help if you get trouble?
Are they still in business? what's the username, just wondering ?

Latest Threads