Our valued sponsor

Best setup for replica shop ?

I should advice you a Gibraltar company with a fake or cover website and get a good European processor and emi's.
You don't just need one company you will need dozens of such setups to get your business running! If OP is new to all of this which it sounds like (otherwise he wouldnt ask such question) then he will burn offshore setups faster than he can buy them!

Replica is forbidden same as Pharmacy and Gambling without license! Visa and MasterCard have some huge monitoring operations in place to hammer down on them. Noobs will not survive!

I don't undestand why isn't working this case?
For example: I have a website A (dummy website) which selling china HQ t-shirts for 99.99$ and site B (dark website) with gucci t-shirt for 99.99% too. I have same domen names but difference will be only with end of dommen names (.store and .shop) . I have same website style, faq, descriptions and so on... I don't understand how payment gateway can spot that scheme? I see only one way how PG can something to find out: PG co-worker found your dark website and check payment gateway manually... With another case even customer will request refund, PG co-worker will see your white website..
your customers are buy on your white website not the black on. you use a payment gateway and intergrate it to your white one, so your can receive the money when customers buy on the white one. if you need to link the payment gateway to the black one, it is possibly be spot by the bank!

LoL only Visa and MC ! I feel very sorry for you while 95% of all card holders are using these cards it should be sufficient. I don't believe that you are a merchant!
it only cover around 70% not 95% people, some japen customers will ask for jcb payment but I cannot provide. though this kind customers are not much

and once just 1 customer make a chargeback your entire setup blows up and you can start over again! Good bye to your 10K or 4K setup fee.
it is inconvinent if i always change my account! and when my transaction is large, it will cost me a lot to withdral money from paypal because each withdrawl will cost 25$!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try with ipaytotal?
I m in touch with them for a similar product, they say they accept high risk activities and they pay daily Wich is important for me. Waiting for their set up fee offers actual.
Keep in touch with them and let us know

Hello, I'm on the same situation. For moment I use stripe. I sell on Instagram / Facebook. For every order, I create New product and send to customer the payment link . For moment is work good. What do you think about open a Ltd to Hong Kong ? Or a sarl on Swiss
Did you try with ipaytotal?
I m in touch with them for a similar product, they say they accept high risk activities and they pay daily Wich is important for me. Waiting for their set up fee offers actual.
Keep in touch with them and let us know
I have not heard about this company. where this company located? I never heard that a third-party company can pay daily. if they do so, that is perfect.
But i guess maybe there will be some withdrawl fee. :(

If any processor accept replica you want to setup a company for that purpose and even use fake identity. They will register the MID in your name, so once Visa or MasterCard pulls the BAN hammer and freeze account and funds they will blacklist your name worldwide for the next 10 years. This means game over for you and to obtain a merchant account again before 10 year have gone and you may be an old man!

Reactions: brianK
That's exactly what you will need, however, you want to find someone that is professional enough to be able to setup the websites so they look real and very professional and not some half hard work.