Our valued sponsor

Best way ton move funds around

Hi guys,

So I have a company in an Belgium and recently moved to Dubai.

I opened a free zone company with a corporate bank account and 2 US LLCs.

I have made around 300k profit this year in my Belgian company and I want to move funds in those new companies to avoid the corporate tax rate in Belgium. My bank account is a REVOLUT BUSINESS account.

Therefore, what would be the best way to do this? Of course, I can invoice my Belgian company with my new companies for a small portion of this amount. Is using Stripe / PayPal in addition to that to diversify the bank inscription is a good idea ?

Do you have any specific way to move funds around without taking a big risk ?

Thanks for your help!

If you have common ownership between all companies and are resident in Belgium you are best not to do so. Unless it is done at arms length (separate ownership and control structures between Belgium and foreign companies) this can be seen as profit shifting which falls under BEPS. Belgium will have no problems screwing you over for such a scheme if they ever audit you. However chances are you will get away with it with no problems for a while unless they have suspicion, tip off etc.

Thanks for your answers guys.

So, I'm not in the Belgian Company officially. The owner is my sister. I've just been operating and invoicing trough this company.

So, I was thinking of invoicing a small portion of these profits, let's say 50K accross my 3 companies (15K in UAE, 15K in LLC 1, 20K in LLC 2).

Would that work ?

So, I'm not in the Belgian Company officially. The owner is my sister. I've just been operating and invoicing trough this company.

So, I was thinking of invoicing a small portion of these profits, let's say 50K accross my 3 companies (15K in UAE, 15K in LLC 1, 20K in LLC 2).

Would that work ?

Yes

Latest Threads