Our valued sponsor

BEWARE IN COLOMBIA!

Most of the guys getting scammed are sex tourists who are either clueless or wilfully blind to what is going on. Within 10 minutes of landing on Tinder, they're getting matches and meeting requests, whereas at home the pickings are non existent. How can you not know it's a scam?

Same or worse happens everywhere in the world. Don’t be naive.

I think you can't understand the magnitude of this. Everyone got robbed past year in Colombia, everyone. :) it's like that.

Don't understand why anybody would go to such place. It's sounds like Venezuela or Somalia, where you are kidnapped and killed. People are Crazy.

Venezuela now is safe. I mean safer than Colombia. Like 1000 times.

What is the point of this thread? "Beware when behaving like a scumbag" or "101 how to select the right prostitute when abroad"? Really all that is being said here matters quite little for business and normal people wanting to not be ripped of by the taxman...

What is the point of this thread? "Beware when behaving like a scumbag" or "101 how to select the right prostitute when abroad"? Really all that is being said here matters quite little for business and normal people wanting to not be ripped of by the taxman...

Let me respond this to you , because so it's all start. Let me show how if you are a "business" or "normal people" you will have to be worried.

If you looked carefully at the videos you would have seen that those people did not go to brothels or used whores in any form. they even asked the girls if they are for money, or not, because they wanted "normal" girls, to use your word again. When you are the mark... you don't really have an escape.in the end , if you are not gat, you need a woman, because you have to live a life also , not just stay inside 4 walls and work 24/7.

These bastards realized that you are protecting your drink so they come up with a lot of tricks to drug you. Even if you don't visit prostitutes. they can blow some dust in your mouth with a drogged cartridge and you are done... like done, 60 seconds maxim escape time. Or she puts that poison on her cheek, breasts and you will lick it... like an idiot. the fake taxi will be ready , to take you to the safe house.
and that drug makes you a good behaving zombie, which is very dangerous. these people are sick , and they are many of them there. no , you won't just lose your watch, shoes, passport and panties...they will keep you drugged for weeks or months while you make voluntary transfers (being drugged) of money to them. Your pension, your stocks , your savings, all be sent to them. everything...

And it doesn't stop here.

Even if you don't want to talk to any women, you can be attacked .
Fake taxis that put a knife to your neck, and the funnt thing is they will be waiting for you from the airport as well, you are left with nothing, without a bit of mercy, near the the city,in a messed up area ... maybe without pants also. just a knife, and get out, and give me your phone and passport, money... now , that sxxx can happen to a "normal person" just looking "for business only" in colombia, and hidding from "his tax man". those fake taxi are everywhere now in colombia. everywhere.

You will only use Uber? ok. You don't solve anything. Look at the video with the crying woman, you go on a tourist route, 2-3 guys will intercept you on your way ... with a gun and robb you ! in the best scenario they will put a gun to your head. in the worse... a woman who explodes a cartridge with poison in your face... you will have a maximum 1 minute tillyou you "are ready"... ready to be put in the fake taxi , and taken away ... you are put in the car, well drugged, safe house, and you transfer all the money to them. you will wake up without a dollar, thirsty , no passport, no money, no phone, good luck surviving now in a country where everyone hopes you will give them money.

It's like in a horror movie.

Because most people are driven by their boners.

The last text i wrote is also for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzein

Let me respond this to you , because so it's all start. Let me show how if you are a "business" or "normal people" you will have to be worried.

If you looked carefully at the videos you would have seen that those people did not go to brothels or used whores in any form. they even asked the girls if they are for money, or not, because they wanted "normal" girls, to use your word again. When you are the mark... you don't really have an escape.in the end , if you are not gat, you need a woman, because you have to live a life also , not just stay inside 4 walls and work 24/7.

These bastards realized that you are protecting your drink so they come up with a lot of tricks to drug you. Even if you don't visit prostitutes. they can blow some dust in your mouth with a drogged cartridge and you are done... like done, 60 seconds maxim escape time. Or she puts that poison on her cheek, breasts and you will lick it... like an idiot. the fake taxi will be ready , to take you to the safe house.
and that drug makes you a good behaving zombie, which is very dangerous. these people are sick , and they are many of them there. no , you won't just lose your watch, shoes, passport and panties...they will keep you drugged for weeks or months while you make voluntary transfers (being drugged) of money to them. Your pension, your stocks , your savings, all be sent to them. everything...

And it doesn't stop here.

Even if you don't want to talk to any women, you can be attacked .
Fake taxis that put a knife to your neck, and the funnt thing is they will be waiting for you from the airport as well, you are left with nothing, without a bit of mercy, near the the city,in a messed up area ... maybe without pants also. just a knife, and get out, and give me your phone and passport, money... now , that sxxx can happen to a "normal person" just looking "for business only" in colombia, and hidding from "his tax man". those fake taxi are everywhere now in colombia. everywhere.

You will only use Uber? ok. You don't solve anything. Look at the video with the crying woman, you go on a tourist route, 2-3 guys will intercept you on your way ... with a gun and robb you ! in the best scenario they will put a gun to your head. in the worse... a woman who explodes a cartridge with poison in your face... you will have a maximum 1 minute tillyou you "are ready"... ready to be put in the fake taxi , and taken away ... you are put in the car, well drugged, safe house, and you transfer all the money to them. you will wake up without a dollar, thirsty , no passport, no money, no phone, good luck surviving now in a country where everyone hopes you will give them money.

It's like in a horror movie.

The last text i wrote is also for you.
Well you convinced me, I will now have to cancel my dear hobby of licking random girls tits in public to escape the very normal threat scenario you have painted there.

Well you convinced me, I will now have to cancel my dear hobby of licking random girls tits in public to escape the very normal threat scenario you have painted there.

You should also take care to not be kidnapped in public, robbed at gun point while you are walking in a tourist site, and so on...so why not just choose another COUNTRY ?

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads