Our valued sponsor

BEWARE IN COLOMBIA!

the funny thing is that they begun to drug guys even live, watches by XX,XXX people. they don't care if the guy is a vlogger and he is bragging about the girls he think he will take home ... live

police won't do nothing, that's why they don't care

When you become successful and rich, girls will come. You don't need to do any efforts
They will come only to robb you ...with , or without drugs

But still not sure how he avoids this one. Just gotta keep your eyes on your drink at all times. Even conceivable that you could get a bar tender on the inside to do the deed for you. Stick to bottles that you see opened in front of your eyes.

Bodyguards. You can only avoid it using bodyguards. these girls have fake taxi drivers, and they will drug you even by force if necesary. then ... all your money from your phone will be gone.

I am seriously NOT understanding all these weird posts on OCT. I thought this forum was to extend and increase our knowledge in the area of international business, asset protection & legal offshore options.

Did I misunderstand something or was I misled? :rolleyes:

Did I misunderstand something or was I misled? :rolleyes:
You're not misleaded, he's actually teaching others that if you're an idiot you should not go to some countries (or cities) because you might lose more than taxes. For example if you live in Long Beach California and you want to go to Dallas Texas to pay way less taxes... You shouldn't go if you're not smart enough to live in Medellin Colombia because the murder rate in Dallas Texas is basically the same (just a little higher) than in Medellin so you will probably get rekt in both places

• Haha
Reactions: uranium and jafo
Yes. Don't go to shitty places just for saving on taxes and because you think you will "treated better/best"....
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I've been going to Latin America since I was a child with my parents. As soon as I turned 16, I started taking my buddies down there to clap Latinas' cheeks in the 80s. I've had homes in a plethora of Latin American countries.

More than one person on this forum spoke to me on the phone in the last few weeks while I was in Buenos Aires. I'm still visiting clients in Latin America before I head back to Asia.

I've never ever been bothered by ANYONE in Latin America. I'm talking about walking into the slums of Venezuela, Colombia, and the favelas in Brazil. Come to think of it, I've NEVER been bothered by anyone anywhere. It's ALL about how you carry yourself and the BS you allow others to pull on you! Appearance matters!

Here's a video I recorded while walking in one of the scariest, most dangerous, and most lawless slums in Latin America (according to cowards on the internet). I have thousands of such videos acquired over a lifetime (+4 decades) of traveling.

Get out and enjoy your life! Get out of your comfort zone! The BEST people I've ever met, I met in the most "lawless" & dangerous areas.

Here is a video I recorded while having brunch in Monaco:

The Monaco video is to juxtapose 2 completely different worlds.

Get out and live your life and stop spreading fear! Life's too short to live in fear! :cool:

PS. Hire @latindev so he can teach you the ropes! ;)

Last edited:

I've been going to Latin America since I was a child with my parents. As soon as I turned 16, I started taking my buddies down there to clap Latinas' cheeks in the 80s. I've had homes in a plethora of Latin American countries.

More than one person on this forum spoke to me on the phone in the last few weeks while I was in Buenos Aires. I'm still visiting clients in Latin America before I head back to Asia.

I've never ever been bothered by ANYONE in Latin America. I'm talking about walking into the slums of Venezuela, Colombia, and the favelas in Brazil. Come to think of it, I've NEVER been bothered by anyone anywhere. It's ALL about how you carry yourself and the BS you allow others to pull on you! Appearance matters!

Here's a video I recorded while walking in one of the scariest, most dangerous, and most lawless slums in Latin America (according to cowards on the internet). I have thousands of such videos acquired over a lifetime (+4 decades) of traveling.

Get out and enjoy your life! Get out of your comfort zone! The BEST people I've ever met, I met in the most "lawless" & dangerous areas.

View attachment 5180

Here is a video I recorded while having brunch in Monaco:

View attachment 5181

The Monaco video is to juxtapose 2 completely different worlds.

Get out and live your life and stop spreading fear! Life's too short to live in fear! :cool:

PS. Hire @latindev so he can teach you the ropes! ;)
Agree.....Social media created Fear....World is full of nice people....Bad things can happened anywhere in the world....Even in Monaco....
Safety is illusion

Even in Monaco....
Safety is illusion
Exactly! Hélène Pastor murder: Ten on trial in Monaco heiress case
I knew her and her driver.

1691896543660.png

Reactions: troubled soul
why would anyone want to visit these dumpster countries in the first place

They got you GOOD with that propaganda, huh? :rolleyes:
That divide & conquer strategy works really well.

Why do you think we invaded & colonized ALL these "dumpster countries"? :cool:

Could the following map help you understand these "dumpster countries" better?
1691943257158.png

Even better profits and a greater variety of natural resources in Latin America!

The profits are in the tens of thousands percentage-wise. If you are good & HUMBLE with the locals & speak their language and spend time with them and provide to them what others can't or won't (Google value skew), you can purchase certain natural resources for 10 cents (or less) on the dollar. The quantities will NOT be anywhere near multinational levels, but who has the ability to move that kind of money without getting on the radar of every government in bed with these politically connected & privileged multinationals? stupi#21

If you move a few million a day you stay under the radar but the profits are mind-boggling! :cool:

You have to REALLY care for the locals though. They are excellent judges of FAKE characters and personalities! A good thing to remember:
"No seas prepotente o ostentoso"

Good luck!

They got you GOOD with that propaganda, huh? :rolleyes:
That divide & conquer strategy works really well.

Why do you think we invaded & colonized ALL these "dumpster countries"? :cool:

Could the following map help you understand these "dumpster countries" better?
View attachment 5184

Even better profits and a greater variety of natural resources in Latin America!

The profits are in the tens of thousands percentage-wise. If you are good & HUMBLE with the locals & speak their language and spend time with them and provide to them what others can't or won't (Google value skew), you can purchase certain natural resources for 10 cents (or less) on the dollar. The quantities will NOT be anywhere near multinational levels, but who has the ability to move that kind of money without getting on the radar of every government in bed with these politically connected & privileged multinationals? stupi#21

If you move a few million a day you stay under the radar but the profits are mind-boggling! :cool:

You have to REALLY care for the locals though. They are excellent judges of FAKE characters and personalities! A good thing to remember:
"No seas prepotente o ostentoso"

Good luck!
Yes I know there are business opportunities in developing countries. What I meant is why would anyone spend their holiday or free time in these crappy countries and even meet some tinder slut instead of going to a nicer place like I don't know Italy, France, Greece

• Haha
Reactions: uranium and jafo
Yes I know there are business opportunities in developing countries. What I meant is why would anyone spend their holiday or free time in these crappy countries and even meet some tinder slut instead of going to a nicer place like I don't know Italy, France, Greece
2 reasons
1- cheap. This is why people go to developing countries for vacations.
2- because many guys failed with western girls, and to compensate they go for girls of developing countries who are nothing but gold diggers.

I would like to interject here with some HEALTH concerns, privacy, REALITY, & UNCOMMON SENSE and dispel some common ill-conceived perpetuated myths.

2 reasons
1- cheap. This is why people go to developing countries for vacations.
Not cheap AT ALL, but SAFETY! Super safe compared to the USA or Europe. How you ask? See the following photos I took:

First, you arrive on a private jet, e.g. Netjets, on an "island". No customs, no immigration. Nobody intrusive public servant asking you how much cash you are carrying. No dogs sniffing your luggage. Everybody is just extremely happy you are there. You also must treat them with respect & dignity! You give what you expect!

1537580543744.jpg

You then go to one of the best beach-front restaurants... All for you. Nobody to bother you asking for tips or donations or trying to pickpocket you or steal your phone with a map (Think Firenze, Piazza Duomo & Gypsies). Also fresh seafood. If time is on your side (when you are truly free), you can wait for them to dial up some guy on a boat who will catch a fish for you and a dinghy will bring it to the beach-front restaurant. They'll show you the fish alive, then clean it in front of you ...if you are into such things, and then grill it or cook it the way you want. ALso in front of you. Cheap? Not a chance! Local sparkling wine & grilled fish lunch > €150!
1540491686136.jpg

1540669545457.jpg

Going to the gym (€150/month) without ANYONE else bothering you or sitting at a machine looking at their mobile phone! No refugees, no weird people. Only highly-educated sophisticated locals who were all educated in USA or Canada, Western Europe, and Japan. Captains of industry.

1540579948965.jpg

After the gym in the afternoon, you can navigate your boat (a type of NetJets but for boats) to a restaurant on the dock, for a post-workout meal, which only the Captains of Industry can afford. Captains of Industry in Latin America = Businessmen with thousands of employees. You can have a relaxing dinner with Champagne unperturbed and devoid of low-lifes for a measly €250. Not a single beggar in sight!

1540844921515.jpg

In the evening, you can go out to a restaurant on the beach where fishermen will serve you on-the-spot-caught seafood. They use a net. All for about €250.

1542373293147.jpg

I can go on and on, but why? You get the point!

2- because many guys failed with western girls, and to compensate they go for girls of developing countries who are nothing but gold diggers.
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% Notice there isn't a SINGLE girl in ANY of the pictures. It's a magnificent life without ANY disturbance or distraction. As far as gold diggers are concerned, the laws of the USA & Europe are far more favorable and "advanced" for such things. Ask Andrew Tate or watch this video to get an idea. The video is old but really funny, by the way:

PS. Latin America's top-of-the-notch lifestyle is a hidden gem and is the same thing, FOR ME, as in Asian countries and the Caribbean (At least the Caribbean islands that have not imported stupid Western "woke" values) ;)

I would like to interject here with some HEALTH concerns, privacy, REALITY, & UNCOMMON SENSE and dispel some common ill-conceived perpetuated myths.

Not cheap AT ALL, but SAFETY! Super safe compared to the USA or Europe. How you ask? See the following photos I took:

First, you arrive on a private jet, e.g. Netjets, on an "island". No customs, no immigration. Nobody intrusive public servant asking you how much cash you are carrying. No dogs sniffing your luggage. Everybody is just extremely happy you are there. You also must treat them with respect & dignity! You give what you expect!

View attachment 5191

You then go to one of the best beach-front restaurants... All for you. Nobody to bother you asking for tips or donations or trying to pickpocket you or steal your phone with a map (Think Firenze, Piazza Duomo & Gypsies). Also fresh seafood. If time is on your side (when you are truly free), you can wait for them to dial up some guy on a boat who will catch a fish for you and a dinghy will bring it to the beach-front restaurant. They'll show you the fish alive, then clean it in front of you ...if you are into such things, and then grill it or cook it the way you want. ALso in front of you. Cheap? Not a chance! Local sparkling wine & grilled fish lunch > €150!
View attachment 5186

View attachment 5187

Going to the gym (€150/month) without ANYONE else bothering you or sitting at a machine looking at their mobile phone! No refugees, no weird people. Only highly-educated sophisticated locals who were all educated in USA or Canada, Western Europe, and Japan. Captains of industry.

View attachment 5188

After the gym in the afternoon, you can navigate your boat (a type of NetJets but for boats) to a restaurant on the dock, for a post-workout meal, which only the Captains of Industry can afford. Captains of Industry in Latin America = Businessmen with thousands of employees. You can have a relaxing dinner with Champagne unperturbed and devoid of low-lifes for a measly €250. Not a single beggar in sight!

View attachment 5189

In the evening, you can go out to a restaurant on the beach where fishermen will serve you on-the-spot-caught seafood. They use a net. All for about €250.

View attachment 5190

I can go on and on, but why? You get the point!

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% Notice there isn't a SINGLE girl in ANY of the pictures. It's a magnificent life without ANY disturbance or distraction. As far as gold diggers are concerned, the laws of the USA & Europe are far more favorable and "advanced" for such things. Ask Andrew Tate or watch this video to get an idea. The video is old but really funny, by the way:

PS. Latin America's top-of-the-notch lifestyle is a hidden gem and is the same thing, FOR ME, as in Asian countries and the Caribbean (At least the Caribbean islands that have not imported stupid Western "woke" values) ;)
You are showing me a life of a billionaire with private jet. This is completely different, I'm talking about guys like backpackers or middle class.
There is a show called: 90 days fiance
I recommend you to watch it.
That video was not funny at all to me. It was very sad. It makes you think that your career that cost you years to build, could be wiped out by a woman.
I remember someone said; the most important decision in your life would be choosing your wife.

You are showing me a life of a billionaire with private jet. This is completely different, I'm talking about guys like backpackers or middle class.
I recommend you to watch it.
That video was not funny at all to me. It was very sad. It makes you think that your career that cost you years to build, could be wiped out by a woman.
I remember someone said; the most important decision in your life would be choosing your wife.
I live in a place with pretty similar criminal rates to Rome, Paris and Athens but with less than 2.5k USD a month my wife and I we rent a 3bed/2baths apartment, we order deliveries almost every day, we have higher internet speeds for just $20 (6 times faster than the average in Europe), light and water is included and it's super cheap (and more stable than in places like Rome) and we live with peace because no one questions what you do... And on top of that we even pay A LOT less in taxes than in most countries in Europe without facing the same issues tax heavens face.

The main problem with foreigners in Latam is that for some reason I still can't understand, they love to go the most dangerous places. It's like Rio, I don't understand why so many people want to go there when there are better (and way safer) places to live/visit... I think is because people want to have a wild (?) life and most of the calm/cheaper/safer places are "boring" for them

• Love
Reactions: jafo
You are showing me a life of a billionaire with private jet.
This is MY life! I'm NOT a billionaire! Those are my photos. They can easily be Googled using image search. I'm a nobody! I just check into my brain every morning! I strive to be a very self-aware & conscious hard worker who knows the price and COST of everything I engage with!

That is the problem! Going through life looking for someone to marry is the wrong approach for me personally. It sends out vibes of desperation. Conmen/fraudsters can sense desperation! Marriage and divorce are HUGE businesses! Courts love them! Every decision made out of desperation ends up in failure.

It's reality! We can't change reality! The legal profession and governments have pushed this agenda because they benefit. Life's too short to catch Hell here on Earth because we want things to be "fair". It's easier to STAY out of trouble than to get out of trouble.

Times have changed a LOT since those two were choosing their "wives"! Hell, I wasn't even born when they got married rof/%
Also, I don't want to make a "decision" and gamble where there are NO upsides for me. Others may gamble their lives away at their heart's content. Some of us choose happiness, privacy, health, longevity, no stress, etc. We are known as the Bon Vivant. ;)

People who are MUCH MUCH smarter than me and make much much better decisions than me got divorced:
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bernie Ecclestone, Adnan Khashoggi, Rupert Murdoch, Steve Wynn, Bill Gross, Harold Hamm...

even Steve Jobs' ex-girlfriend sued him for $25M. Yes...ex-girlfriend... NOT even wife! :rolleyes:
1692049849739.png

and let's NOT forget the absolute ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum

1692049952587.png

This would explain, and makes perfect sense, for the 9% tax he now wants rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I live in a place with pretty similar criminal rates to Rome, Paris and Athens but with less than 2.5k USD a month my wife and I we rent a 3bed/2baths apartment, we order deliveries almost every day, we have higher internet speeds for just $20 (6 times faster than the average in Europe), light and water is included and it's super cheap (and more stable than in places like Rome) and we live with peace because no one questions what you do... And on top of that we even pay A LOT less in taxes than in most countries in Europe without facing the same issues tax heavens face.

The main problem with foreigners in Latam is that for some reason I still can't understand, they love to go the most dangerous places. It's like Rio, I don't understand why so many people want to go there when there are better (and way safer) places to live/visit... I think is because people want to have a wild (?) life and most of the calm/cheaper/safer places are "boring" for them
#Bingo!
I agree with everything you wrote above!

The problem as they describe it in Spain is called: Prepotencia!

Last edited:
How tall are you, I wonder? Would what you said still stand true if the traveler is a 5' woman? It's much easier to be given the benefit of the doubt by the potential offenders if your appearance implies a possibility of reciprocal aggression (strong/tall man). If you appear to be physically weak, you'd still attract the offenders, even if you know you'd be ready to die fighting them

Pretty much all crime stats regarding Colombia (and most of the rest of LATAM from what I can tell) are out of date and false to some extent. Colombia has gotten way more dangerous over the past 5 years. Comparisons with US cities might have been true according to official stats 5 years ago, but most people don't even bother to report getting mugged and things are WAY worse now, especially since covid lockdowns and especially since Venezeulan crime gangs decided to move shop to Colombia. In Medellin and Cartagena they specifically target foreigners now, but everyone, every Colombian is complaining about how bad crime is getting.

Reactions: 12345 and uranium
Pretty much all crime stats regarding Colombia (and most of the rest of LATAM from what I can tell) are out of date and false to some extent. Colombia has gotten way more dangerous over the past 5 years. Comparisons with US cities might have been true according to official stats 5 years ago, but most people don't even bother to report getting mugged and things are WAY worse now, especially since covid lockdowns and especially since Venezeulan crime gangs decided to move shop to Colombia. In Medellin and Cartagena they specifically target foreigners now, but everyone, every Colombian is complaining about how bad crime is getting.
One thing is the perception of criminality and another totally different number is the actual rate of criminality. For that reason people feel safer in Uruguay than in Chile while the truth is that you have 3x times higher possibilities to get killed in Uruguay than in Chile (and in both countries around less than half the possibilities in the US for example).

Btw the crime gangs from Venezuela the only thing they do is they recruit locals so it means the criminals where already there, for example the famous "Tren de Aragua" works with Peruvians and Colombians in Chile... It's just that at least using the name from a foreign criminal organization helps in getting traction across the news (which btw is good because finally that forces the authorities to fix their s**t)

How tall are you, I wonder? Would what you said still stand true if the traveler is a 5' woman? It's much easier to be given the benefit of the doubt by the potential offenders if your appearance implies a possibility of reciprocal aggression (strong/tall man). If you appear to be physically weak, you'd still attract the offenders, even if you know you'd be ready to die fighting them
Your appearance is really important in LATAM, the truth is that if you're a 5' woman you shouldn't even walk alone in Spain because everybody knows you're risking your safety

Reactions: jafo