Our valued sponsor

Binance p2p payment(Skrill and AirTM)

hey guys

for the past 2 weeks i'm using Wise(personal account) for my small crypto p2p business and today they just deactivated my account. this is my bad cus i didnt read the T&C luckily I didnt have any funds left in wise, so i didnt lost anything

right now im left with 2 option, Skrill and AirTM but i didnt know if those 2 will deactivate my account if I have a lot of transaction if im using personal account, can someone tell me which one is better?
thank you

hey guys

for the past 2 weeks i'm using Wise(personal account) for my small crypto p2p business and today they just deactivated my account. this is my bad cus i didnt read the T&C luckily I didnt have any funds left in wise, so i didnt lost anything

right now im left with 2 option, Skrill and AirTM but i didnt know if those 2 will deactivate my account if I have a lot of transaction if im using personal account, can someone tell me which one is better?
thank you
You face the same fate with any bank if you don’t properly mask your p2p transactions

Reactions: buggyclown
How **precisely** were you using Wise? Were you only sending to and only receiving money from other people/users, internally in Wise? And nothing else?
actually, this is how I use wise
buy usdt from my country using local bank
sell the usdt from binance to Wise
and change the usd from wise to my local bank account (but i didnt use my personal bank, its my mom bank cus somehow wise wont transfer to my personal bank)

repeat

use a corporate account, and every x business transactions add a p2p crypto one that looks similar to the others. Provide the invoice/contract if required (which of course should not mention crypto)
the problem is i live in a country where usd isnt our currency

Last edited:
Strange. The issue wasn't that you were sending money back and forth *within* Wise, but, perhaps because you were making tons of transactions.

Was that profitable?

* Buy USDT on binance using a card or bank account (in USD ?) --> there're some fees of Binance, or at least FX of 2-3%.

* Then sending USD from Wise to your local bank (non USD?) --> there're also some fees; and perhaps FX too.

Right? Is your local bank, or your mum's, in USD or local currency?

P.S.
Another reason, I guess -- if your local account is in USD and in US -- that you weren't allowing Wise to make additional profits via FX conversion fees

Last edited:
Strange. The issue wasn't that you were sending money back and forth *within* Wise, but, perhaps because you were making tons of transactions.

Was that profitable?
Buy usdt on binance using a card or bank account --> there're some fees, or at least FX of 2-3%.
Then sending USD from Wise to your local bank (non USD?) --> there're also some fees; and perhaps FX too.
Right?
if you live in europe/america, the profit aint good
but i live in a small country with minimum salary 300 usd per month
you can say with 20 usd profit per day with easy work. im happy. but not anymore since wise decided to deactivate my account

you can say with 20 usd profit per day with easy work. im happy. but not anymore since wise decided to deactivate my account
You should try to find another more decent EMI then. Or use the profits directly with Binance’s credit card.

Or use the profits directly with Binance’s credit card.
But the profits are made after the man has transfered USDT to someone else on binance and has received his USD on Wise.

Besides, the FX rate of Binance card - crypto/fiat, I've heard, is terrible.

@buggyclown - have you tried AdvCash? there are ok with crypto. But they have other sorts of fees.

I feel you're from latin america, open a bank account in puerto rico. That country is used a lot for what you're doing
im from indonesia, i don't know if I can open a bank account in puetro rico tho.
have you tried AdvCash? there are ok with crypto. But they have other sorts of fees.
im trying but they didnt let me verify my account and i don't know why, right now im using skrill and i already found someone who's account got deactivated cus they do p2p trading, and im scared right now
use a corporate account, and every x business transactions add a p2p crypto one that looks similar to the others. Provide the invoice/contract if required (which of course should not mention crypto)
I don't have a problem with paying tax/or anything, but i want a EMI that won't deactivated my account cus I do some p2p crypto trading, should I open wise business?

Does something changing if the operation field was changed from betting to crypto?
well Skrill specifically is great for betting industry but unusable for crypto - you still can't directly deposit money to crypto exchanges since it's not sent in your name (same applies to withdrawals to Skrill)
Skrill itself allows you to buy/sell (even withdraw which is kind of new) but considering the fees it's obviously nonsense

Reactions: creator
im from indonesia, i don't know if I can open a bank account in puetro rico tho.

im trying but they didnt let me verify my account and i don't know why, right now im using skrill and i already found someone who's account got deactivated cus they do p2p trading, and im scared right now

I don't have a problem with paying tax/or anything, but i want a EMI that won't deactivated my account cus I do some p2p crypto trading, should I open wise business?
I know a lot of people who got their Skrill accounts deactivated for doing p2p on binance. They're from Europe though.

I'd appreciate if someone can help with similar stories or ways to avoid Skrill accounts closure. Is it due to jurisdiction some accounts get closed faster than others?

I have the same problem, only I would also like to increase the amounts to be transacted.
now wise it is blocked and i need another emi or economic bank to defer funds on binance

how have you solved so far?

Latest Threads