Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin 34000 US$ as of today!

myshufflemix

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
bitcoin reached 34200 usd in January 2021

WTF Bitcoin reached 34,000 US$ per coin!

What do you think, when will the big drop come or do you believe it will just continue up until it reaches 50K, 60K or even more?

Reading from coindesk they explained the high demand of bitcoins comes from Institutions while in 2017 it was from noobs entering the cryptocurrency marked.

On top of this, there was this 5 billion US$ from Gugenheim and some larger million investments from smaller investment funds.

Any idea when this coin has reached it's climax?

View attachment 2038

WTF Bitcoin reached 34,000 US$ per coin!

What do you think, when will the big drop come or do you believe it will just continue up until it reaches 50K, 60K or even more?

Reading from coindesk they explained the high demand of bitcoins comes from Institutions while in 2017 it was from noobs entering the cryptocurrency marked.

On top of this, there was this 5 billion US$ from Gugenheim and some larger million investments from smaller investment funds.

Any idea when this coin has reached it's climax?
I personally think you ought to wait for a retracement before you buy again. Bitcoin is a very risky investment and one should think very carefully before investing in it at this stage.

Reactions: myshufflemix
1609674680312.png

this is the chart from early 2017, look familiar ?
today we are roughly around 80% above last ATH. this is were we are compared to the last bull run. notice the graph only show up to 5000$.
the same move as 2017 would bring us today above 300k.
expect some major moves over 10-20k within a day coming in both direction, the fud and fomo is going to be unlike anything else, this is going to be epic !

my guess is the next psychological barrier is 100k and like 10k in 2017 we will blast through it like nothing before likely retracing massively toward it, or perhaps not as much this time ...

"history doesn't repeat but it often rhyme"

View attachment 2039

this is the chart from early 2017, look familiar ?
today we are roughly around 80% above last ATH. this is were we are compared to the last bull run. notice the graph only show up to 5000$.
the same move as 2017 would bring us today above 300k.
expect some major moves over 10-20k within a day coming in both direction, the fud and fomo is going to be unlike anything else, this is going to be epic !

my guess is the next psychological barrier is 100k and like 10k in 2017 we will blast through it like nothing before likely retracing massively toward it, or perhaps not as much this time ...

"history doesn't repeat but it often rhyme"
Well I am very skeptic of cryptos as any major shift by market makers could suddenly bring it down. There are lot of powerhouses playing in this sudden rise of cryptos. Let's watch.

so true hehe, if large institutions really get in heavily this year any projection based on past price action will get absolutely destroyed upward to the no limit zone lol smi(&%
Nice good luck. If you are in buy stay in buy only as that could shoot upwards like crazy. It's the call of major players right now who are simply speculators. For normal retail traders wanting to buy right now they need to wait. Problem with cryptos is it's decentralized and simply speculation based. When it went up to 19k plus a few years ago every bet was on 100k plus and some 50k. It suddenly crashed down significantly within a few months.

The question you have to ask is who are these funds buying coin from?
I don't see them buying from Coinbase, Binance or Kraken.

I'm going to give it till Tuesday then cash out. Whatever happens I am happy with my gains.

When it went up to 19k plus a few years ago every bet was on 100k plus and some 50k. It suddenly crashed down significantly within a few months.
hmm my personal experience following crypto actively in 2017, I was absolutely afraid when bitcoin reach 15k and livid at 19k. only the newbies and gamblers were looking past 20k realistically, everyone else was selling.

I am confident I will now when those people are back in play this year or next year, right now they are out of the picture almost entirely imho.

The question you have to ask is who are these funds buying coin from?
I don't see them buying from Coinbase, Binance or Kraken.

I'm going to give it till Tuesday then cash out. Whatever happens I am happy with my gains.
all regulated investment fund cannot hold bitcoin directly due to US regulations, they have to use GBTC on the stock market, the closest thing to an ETF atm.

now the OTC market for bitcoin is ginormous ! this is how they can buy over 100M worth of bitcoin easily from what I have gathered. I am sure some people around here have more info on this.

Let's hope this become the truth, I have parked half of my BTC right now in USDC exchanged at at a BTC rate of 34200 so they are secured I hope :D

The rest I will gamble with.
Do you regard this fiat coin usdc to be safe from regulatory risk? It is like from conbase but I am still unsure if it is not better to split among the many stable coins.
After all, centralized projects are very easy to attack by regulation.

always to good to take profit.
yes, no one ever went broke doing so. the art is however in what form(s) to take profit. It takes ages to come with workable solutions. (Cashing thru conbase et. al. is not what I had in mind obviously ;)

Latest Threads