DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Offshore Bank Accounts

Bitcoin friendly bank in Portugal?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Hegemon

Mentor Group Gold
Considering moving there. Does anyone knows of banks that allow to withdraw from exchanges directly?
Is their due diligence strict?

By the way, I understand that given that crypto is treated as having money in foreign currency, it pays 0 taxes, like you don't need to pay money in Portugal for having earned money from 1000 pounds you have.
Do you need to explain anything to the Portuguese government?

GBR

Adding to the question, do you need to explain anything to your country's government, after coming back home with a bag full of cash?

dread pirate

Considering moving there. Does anyone knows of banks that allow to withdraw from exchanges directly?
Is their due diligence strict?

By the way, I understand that given that crypto is treated as having money in foreign currency, it pays 0 taxes, like you don't need to pay money in Portugal for having earned money from 1000 pounds you have.
Do you need to explain anything to the Portuguese government?
Santander will process crypto - cash outs from exchanges.
Due diligence? They know it's coming from an exchange but I doubt they will be asking the exchange any questions. If this is a concern then perhaps use an OTC to cash out and sent money from.
You will need to explain if its not on your tax return.
Hope that helps.
D.P

dread pirate

Adding to the question, do you need to explain anything to your country's government, after coming back home with a bag full of cash?
Of course it depends on your governments tax laws. For example, tax treaties with Portugal, rules on capital gains etc.

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution