Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin & Human Rights with Alex Gladstein & Natalie Smolenski

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
“If we stick with the financial system as it is, it leads inexorably towards total control of your life…the state having total control over what people spend, how they can spend it, how much they can spend, and what you can buy.”— Alex GladsteinAlex Gladstein is the Chief Strategy Officer at the Human Rights Foundation and Natalie Smolenski founded and leads the Texas Bitcoin Foundation. In this interview, they discuss how Bitcoin is a cheat code for human rights, privacy, sovereignty and the reciprocal loss of trust.

I haven't watched the video, but from what is written, one must completely agree with them. All states, whether in the EU, Europe, or other parts of the world, have now reached a point where they have total control over the money flow. And just as it is said, they decide what you can buy with your money and they can see what you buy.

As the last of the cash is also banned at some point or the maximum limit for cash transactions is set to 50€, they will have complete control.

If no one soon speaks up and protests, we will very soon see the world we here at OCT have talked so much about. It will be a pure horror.

Reactions: jafo and wellington
I haven't watched the video, but from what is written, one must completely agree with them. All states, whether in the EU, Europe, or other parts of the world, have now reached a point where they have total control over the money flow. And just as it is said, they decide what you can buy with your money and they can see what you buy.

As the last of the cash is also banned at some point or the maximum limit for cash transactions is set to 50€, they will have complete control.
I think if they 'banned cash' there would ultimately be a revolution within a decade due to financial repression & control being openly observed from that point.

It's been a while since heads ended on pikes, i imagine that isn't too far in the distant future, you can get a sense of on the ground talking to people...

“If we stick with the financial system as it is, it leads inexorably towards total control of your life…the state having total control over what people spend, how they can spend it, how much they can spend, and what you can buy.”— Alex GladsteinAlex Gladstein is the Chief Strategy Officer at the Human Rights Foundation and Natalie Smolenski founded and leads the Texas Bitcoin Foundation. In this interview, they discuss how Bitcoin is a cheat code for human rights, privacy, sovereignty and the reciprocal loss of trust.
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing! :cool:

Reactions: wellington
Of course the punishment will be severe. Do you remember how hard they went in on HSBC?

Thankfully, they pinky promised to never do it again.
Or, one can just be part of the "politically connected and privileged" to avoid fines and prison time: How A Du Pont Heir Avoided Jail Time For A Heinous Crime.

PS. I have a HUGE database with thousands of cases like this, but they are off-topic and unnecessary. Every single member of OCT knows the real deal. ;)

100%...
Seems independent, private individuals with NO institutional investors are treated different! ;)

TIFIFY! smi(&%

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.​

PS. I have a HUGE database with thousands of cases like this, but they are off-topic and unnecessary. Every single member of OCT knows the real deal. ;)
May I ask what use you have for it and why you have the database?

Reactions: jafo
Human Rights Foundation - "Donors include Fritt Ord, the City of Oslo, the Thiel Foundation, the Norwegian Helsinki Committee, the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Amnesty International Norway, Plan Norway, the Brin Wojcicki Foundation, Human Rights House Foundation, and Ny Tid.[5] The forum is funded in part by the municipality of Oslo, the Norwegian Ministry of affairs, and the Fritt ord Foundation.[6]"

"In this interview, they discuss how Bitcoin is a cheat code for human rights, privacy, sovereignty and the reciprocal loss of trust."
  • It's not private, it's semi-anonymous.
  • Antpool and btc.com are the top 2 pools with 27% and 30% of the total hashrate.They're the supreme authority over the network.

There used to be a meme about Alex Gladstein, about how he is a plant etc. Please make sure you get fed (no pun intended) real good info, not this...this brainrot. I'll stop here, it's all so tiresome.

• Haha
I imagine it was related to your indictment, when defending yourself you got addicted and it's a PTSD come down today.
smi(&% Actually, I only beat the indictments because I was already on the inside and knew the tactics, the reality/practice, and how to fight back. I started to be exposed to the "law" from an early age (~6). I mentioned before that my Dutch "neighbor" was a retired "Supreme Court" judge (Hoge Raad). May he RIP!
When I got to college in the US (underage) for engineering, my general advisor/guardian (NOT my academic advisor) was the Federal US Attorney of a US District (may he also RIP) and a good friend of the "retired judge." ;)
I was DEEP, DEEP on the "inside" for decades. hi%#

smi(&% Actually, I only beat the indictments because I was already on the inside and knew the tactics, the reality/practice, and how to fight back. I started to be exposed to the "law" from an early age (~6). I mentioned before that my Dutch "neighbor" was a retired "Supreme Court" judge (Hoge Raad). May he RIP!
When I got to college in the US (underage) for engineering, my general advisor/guardian (NOT my academic advisor) was the Federal US Attorney of a US District (may he also RIP) and a good friend of the "retired judge." ;)
I was thinking (when you mentioned Supreme Court - Netherlands) of someone i knew (moved last year) who's father was a judge of sorts at one point back in Europe, just checked it was ICC (International Criminal Court).

Must have been insightful to say the least.

I was meant to go into legal -> political, opted for business -> then political but side tracked, have a family member who is a or was at one point high-tier prosecution barrister for the state (i am so far out of family ties so unsure if the case today.) .

1714060691655.png

Like this guy

• Haha
Reactions: wellington and jafo

Latest Threads