Our valued sponsor

bitcoins creator

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site

They are holding 1.1 million btc .
And yes its long known by insiders that btc is a baby of bankers.
Virtual money the wet dream of bankers.And no bitcoin is not anonymous.They could already trace back 98% of all btc transaction back in 2011

You know what kind of damage you can do to any currency when holding only 5% of it?

Make your money but keep that in your mind

If you look into Japanese translation of the name Satoshi Nakomoto (the pseudonym of the creator) they are not even hiding it:
Satoshi = intelligence
Nakamoto = one who is in the middle of (central)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Then I have to send them a thank you letter and a TIP (Americans love "tips") because they have helped me and others I do business with increase our current business (orders of magnitude)³ more than before WITHOUT having to register "companies" or banks or deal with middlemen, compliance officers, delays etc. and all the other things that SUCK joy out of someone's life! :)
+95% of my business now is done in crypto and I haven't spoken to anyone who sucks the joy out of life in +14 years...and they will remain nameless as I don't want to attract them by mentioning them. :cool:

Also, in 14 years, not ONCE has ANYONE knocked on my door or the doors of any of my suppliers or customers trying to "extort" their self-assessed undeserved commission off any deal! ;)

The three-letter Satoshis are now my BE$T FRIEND$ then! smi(&%

Then I have to send them a thank you letter and a TIP (Americans love "tips") because they have helped me and others I do business with increase our current business (orders of magnitude)³ more than before WITHOUT having to register "companies" or banks or deal with middlemen, compliance officers, delays etc. and all the other things that SUCK joy out of someone's life! :)
+95% of my business now is done in crypto and I haven't spoken to anyone who sucks the joy out of life in +14 years...and they will remain nameless as I don't want to attract them by mentioning them. :cool:

Also, in 14 years, not ONCE has ANYONE knocked on my door or the doors of any of my suppliers or customers trying to "extort" their self-assessed undeserved commission off any deal! ;)

The three-letter Satoshis are now my BE$T FRIEND$ then! smi(&%
ROFL........your reply is a prime example how short your view is.
You thanks them for a couple of years and big majority will spit blood to them for the next decades.
Once they implement full virtual money there will be no more escape boats.
In europe the control mechanism are so obvious .Controlling your energy,your heeting and your water.You don't play by their rules a single signal and they cut off your supply.

And they are not even hiding it and telling the function of electric radio meters is to cut off supply when needed.

Last edited:
In europe
Jokes on them! rof/%

There are "other places" so far removed from the "civilized" society (which have been discussed on OCT), which are safe and free they would shock most people. It would take at least another 100 years to "civilize & bring DEMONcrazy" to these places rof/%

ROFL........your reply is a prime example how short your view is.
I'm completely automated, buddy! ;)

1. I have my OWN electricity, e.g. solar panels etc - This is too easy, but you can see some solutions here: PV Production Line - J.v.G technology is turn key technology (There are Chinese solutions that are better and cheaper, but I don't need competition by disclosing them. I'm selling and installing them ;) )
  2. my OWN water supply, e.g. 70l Air Water Maker Air Dehumidifier Water Waterless Purifier Atmospheric Water Generator - Buy Water Dispenser With Cooler And Filter Function,Atmospheric Water Generator,Water Dispenser Without Water Source Product on Alibaba.com
  3. my OWN gardens e.g. FarmBot | Open-Source CNC Farming
  4. my own fish farming: Ras Recirculating Aquaculture System Indoor Fish Farming Equipment For Sale - Buy Fish Farming Equipment,Indoor Fish Farming Equipment,Fish Farming Equipment For Sale Product on Alibaba.com
  5. A fully robotic & automated kitchen e.g. Moley Kitchen – Moley Robotics (There are Chinese models also that are better and cheaper, but I am in the process of selling them and installing them, so no disclosure).
  6. I don't even want to tell you about the personal pharmaceutical lab ;)
  7. etc etc.
I'm sure you are catching the drift here. All of these things would NOT have been possible without the "magnanimity" of Satoshi Nakamoto...whoever he is and wherever he is. smi(&%

:cool:

• Wow
Reactions: bigdaddyleon
So the first poster says it is the NSA, the second says it is the CIA, okay so which? ns2

- In the early bitcoin clients there were code parts of a Poker game, why would any gov organization add those?
- Why did the CIA ask Gavin to explain bitcoin to them when they created it lol.

These clues lead to a direction that says it wasn't centrally planned from the top, but was developed from the bottom.

So the first poster says it is the NSA, the second says it is the CIA, okay so which? ns2

- In the early bitcoin clients there were code parts of a Poker game, why would any gov organization add those?
- Why did the CIA ask Gavin to explain bitcoin to them when they created it lol.

These clues lead to a direction that says it wasn't centrally planned from the top, but was developed from the bottom.
Naturally NSA has been collaborating with the CIA, and this is another example.

The National Security Agency (NSA) is a U.S. government agency responsible for protecting the nation's national security systems, collecting signals intelligence, and providing foreign intelligence information to the government, military, and other agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Reactions: jafo
What you guys say is that the NSA (which many already believe 10 years ago) is the creator of bitcoin! That would mean they control and monitor all transactions made since the beginning, including money laundering and financing of terrorism and what else the world make bitcoin responsible for.

Now, why don't we see much more criminal activity stopped then?

What you guys say is that the NSA (which many already believe 10 years ago) is the creator of bitcoin! That would mean they control and monitor all transactions made since the beginning, including money laundering and financing of terrorism and what else the world make bitcoin responsible for.

Now, why don't we see much more criminal activity stopped then?
I will find you the fbi report which is over 10 years old that states they can identify already there 98% of all transactions and that they will close the remaining to 2% by implementing KYC into 3rd parties.

However your question is easy to answer.Because bitcoin was not created to catch criminals but to implement a full virtual money monetary system .Would you have tried it 15 years ago big majority would be against it.
Today thanks to bitcoin and people studpity on greed majority is even supporting that crap not understand what this really means.

It means total control over you.
Ex CEO of a very known company explained it.Once they implement the 15 min cities and you move outside the city you can't buy anything even a single bottle of water to drink.
You people clearly don't understand what power this gives to these crooks.And you think they are worried about some
ilegal acitivity where they are the biggest criminals ?

• Haha
It's funny how people overcomplicate things, when there are usually very clear straightforward explanations for many things.

"Omg they created it and they will use it to monitor everyone / it's an attack on their system they will shut it down and destroy it"

The truth is for most governments crypto is still a very tiny thing and they don't care about it, only when a gov wants to maintain strict capital controls. When small officials talk about it it's only because they want attention or they realized a few percent of their election base likes crypto so they say some bulls**t to be on the news and to earn their votes.

I can't prove it but my theory is that the NATO countries realized crypto is an easy way to pay spies in enemy countries, so they have no interest destroying it.
For a country military advantage outweights everything else, even catching the criminals.
As long as militaries can use crypto to pay people in other countries for information we shouldn't be scared of them doing a large attack on crypto.

Sorry but you talk nonsense.

Look what western governments did at the tiniest alternative currency.They locked everyone up for a very long time.
Would bitcoin be really their competition they could have and still could very easily make it nearly worthless.
Just ban all legal gateways and the price will tank within a day to nirvana were majority of people will never use it again after such a loss.

Chinese miners had over 51% of all hash power and were directly under chinese governmental control.So if chinese government wanted bitcoin destroyed they had more than a great oppotunity when controling over 51% of hashpower

Sorry but you talk nonsense.

Look what western governments did at the tiniest alternative currency.They locked everyone up for a very long time.
Would bitcoin be really their competition they could have and still could very easily make it nearly worthless.
Just ban all legal gateways and the price will tank within a day to nirvana were majority of people will never use it again after such a loss.

Chinese miners had over 51% of all hash power and were directly under chinese governmental control.So if chinese government wanted bitcoin destroyed they had more than a great oppotunity when controling over 51% of hashpower
100%

Even monero leaders balls were busted hard, and there are reasons for a degree of scepticism.

I will find you the fbi report which is over 10 years old that states they can identify already there 98% of all transactions and that they will close the remaining to 2% by implementing KYC into 3rd parties.
please find and publish it here, I'm all eager to read it.

They are holding 1.1 million btc .
And yes its long known by insiders that btc is a baby of bankers.
Virtual money the wet dream of bankers.And no bitcoin is not anonymous.They could already trace back 98% of all btc transaction back in 2011

You know what kind of damage you can do to any currency when holding only 5% of it?

Make your money but keep that in your mind
Don't worry. Once BTC hits one million USD equivalent, I will have enough money to isolate myself from the Digital Totalitarian World and be happy and retired in some third world country island with plenty of messieurs pleasing me. Enjoy the collapse ya'll.