Our valued sponsor

Bitpay.com and Seychelles company works!

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
bitpay.jpg

I wanted to share my experience with https://bitpay.com/ with all of you. I applied for an account, I add my Cyprus bank account which was accepted so I filled the apply form with my Seychelles company details and submitted my documents. Then I applied for TIER 2 & then TIER 3 payments, which will allow me to receive USD 10,000 a day in bitcoins and I get paid in EURO.Just to make sure that everything os OK I send their compliance service an ticket, the answer is below:

To verify your account you must provide business verification documents for the business in which you will be using BitPay's services. For example if you will be using BitPay with your Seychelles company we will require business verification for that company.
That means we have a perfect solution for receiving bitcoins for service provided directly by our offshore Seychelles company and we can get the money into our Cyprus account.I hope you can see the potential in this like I did.Good luck with your business to all :) /monthly_2015_08/bitpay.jpg.3b003b1ad0cccb45312adb949bb1709f.jpg

Thanks for sharing your experience with the bitpay payment gateway. It's indeed a new opportunity for people looking for alternative payment methods to receive directly into their offshore company setup.

yeah thank you for sharing I will try to open an account with them to accept bitcoins. If it can increase the sales of my business it won't hurt to spend a little time on it.

That's really good information it would be a pleasure for me to offer bitpay payment method to my customers.
You will see a slight increase in orders by accepting payments by BitPay! And while you can get the money into your offshore bank account you will see an increase in the leftover of your profits :D

Reactions: JohnSeed
Bitpay is a really great alternative to many of the payment methods. For an offshore company setup doing business online a combination of 2co.com and bitapay will cover you totally, that would mean you are able to accept Visa, MC, Paypal and Bitcoin payments at once and get paid in either EURO or USD !

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Bitpay is exactly what we have been needing and to breach between our offshore companies, offshore banking and somehow to get paid anonymously. There are a few other services like skrill, netelle and 2co.com that can help you solve your payment acceptance issues for your offshore setup as well.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the bitpay payment gateway. It's indeed a new opportunity for people looking for alternative payment methods to receive directly into their offshore company setup.
They are not that new & they don't accept all business models however, they do accept Seychelles corps with real offshore accounts :) If you struggle to get an account with them you can open a Neteller account and get paid and load it with your bitcoins - awesome.

They are not that new & they don't accept all business models however, they do accept Seychelles corps with real offshore accounts :) If you struggle to get an account with them you can open a Neteller account and get paid and load it with your bitcoins - awesome.
That means you start using them?

Neteller + Bitpay that will work. Thanks for this topic OP was a great hint I didn't considered at all.

Latest Threads