Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe stole my money, please I need help on how to report them to the Financial Authorities

Are you st
Hi I have got my money back but I was in so much trouble because of this they not response email I am from Nepal now stuck in India now I get money and can go back to my country.are u from europe? You can contact lawyer there how to contact from here I am asking for in future if something will happen like this I pray to the god no one suffer this who has honest money.
Such a painful experience I got.the main problem is they do not response and it is the most painful
Are you still using bitsafe do you know any bank which can open from outside europe and crypto friendly

Hello Guys
I am still having a problem getting my money from my Bitsafe Talent account

Its now 3 weeks since Bitsafe closed my account with no reason

First, I opened a personal account with Bitsafe for my savings in February this year.

My account was approved and there was no problem

Then in March, I sent about 2000 Euros to my Bitsafe account and there was no problem

Then 3 weeks ago, I have an urgent need to transfer about 1500 Euros to my family and BAAM, the problem started

Bitsafe immediately blocked my account which they didn't block when I made a deposit

I contacted Bitsafe, it took them a week to reply message and then talked one nonsense about not comfortable with me having an account with them anymore and didn't give any specific reason why my account was blocked

I replied, ok no problem, thank you for your services, so when are you sending my 2000 Euros back to me since you don't want me to have any account with you anymore. This they didn't reply

It has been 3 weeks now since I have been sending emails to them. I have sent up to 10 emails to them asking them to send me back my 2000 Euros and they have refused to reply me

I later read on Trustpilot that Bitsafe is a fraud and they have been stealing peoples money

I dont want them to steal my money. For 3 weeks they have refused to reply me emails and refused to send me back my 2000 Euros. I have never seen this type of thing in my whole life

From the way they are behaving, it seems they want to steal my money. This is robbery of my hard earned money

Please I need help and advice from any of you that has had this type of experience from Bitsafe. How did you get your money back?

I also want to report them to the financial authorities so they can compel them to pay me back my money, please to which authority should I report them and how should I do it

Thanks

Alex
after all these months, how far did you come in this case? I mean, did they pay out the money or part of it, did you had any live sign from them?

Reactions: jjrapy
Thus Far Bitsafe Seems to be the Taliban of EMIs...they straightout gangsta...

A few tweaks using crypto to Emis still exist..

A frozen acct typically takes a Minimum of 8-12 weeks,just before a resolution is made...

Dealing with bitsafe is like placing funds on a steep ledge, with crossed fingers while monitoring the legde for stability...

Thusfar ops on bitsafe must be a business acct fully verified and a bank in same name as biz acct..as such when funds get unfrozen, they typically request for a physical bank to send funds into...

Case inpoint yet to establish if unfrozen funds from bitsafe could be sent to another EMI biz acct with same credentials....cig-:,

Reactions: daxbr
That's nonsense!

1. No financial institution onboarding a customer, wasting money and time and closing the account again for no reason. When an account is closed, it always has to do with the fact that the customer has violated some compliance rule. The financial institution does NOT have to justify the termination!

2. Whenever the customer is terminated and he is annoyed, suddenly the financial institute is a fraud, thief, etc. If something like that on Trustpilot & co. you can check beforehand before opening an account.

3. An EMI cannot simply embezzle money! The EMI is definitely not dependent on your € 2,000. If the money is still not transferred after a termination, there are several reasons, such as: For example, if the EMI has to send an AML report to the regulatory authority, which only approves the payment after verification. Of course, this can take a few weeks / months.

4. EVERY customer can contact the respective regulatory authority directly and complain.
yes still they need to return funds and answer. on my side never got any problem, using swift to exotic countries even

My Bitsafe account was frozen 7 weeks ago, since then no replies to "official complaints." I'm just waiting for 8 weeks to go by so Kifid will take notice.

What's curious to me is the overwhelming amount of 5-star reviews on the Bitsafe Trustpilot in the last month. Suddenly it's bounced from 1.5 stars in October to 3.8 stars in December.

OP / initial original poster, did you get your money after all the months that past?

guys i advice you to use banks in ur jurisdiction . you have problems with all emis .
Good one thu&¤#

Reactions: extremedox101
OP / initial original poster, did you get your money after all the months that past?

Good one thu&¤#
Thanks everyone. bitsafe has finally sent the fund back to me yesterday.
Thank You all for your assistance and advice
I think he mentioned earlier that he got the money back. Would love to hear what happened exactly, though. How long it took etc.
guys i advice you to use banks in ur jurisdiction . you have problems with all emis .
Just had a problem with the one EMI, and yes will do that from now on. Thank you for your kind and helpful advice.

Latest Threads