Our valued sponsor

BTC Needed Urgently!

Hurrymore212

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Does anyone here have up to 30K$ BTC for sell? I have a client that needs it urgently.

Plz Admin, I don't know if this is the right place to ask and this is NOT a scam.
I would prefer to deal with someone that has a good history on here. If any.

Go to kraken.com , binance.com or similar services or look here

They are all legit and you can buy your coins right away.

Otherwise let me know what's the catch?!

Go to kraken.com , binance.com or similar services or look here

They are all legit and you can buy your coins right away.

Otherwise let me know what's the catch?!
Thanks Man.
Already got vendor now.

Reactions: Spinat
Your right I saw his post (I linked below) @michael2137

People should exercise a high degree of caution.

Be careful this guy offered real estate investing in Nigeria to someone, it all looks sketchy I had bad expierience with Nigerians, I don't want to sound racist or something but deal with caution
You messed up your finance with someone from that end doesn't mean there're not legitimate business owner from/in that country.
Yes, I offered a service to someone who asked for it and I don't think there's any rules i violated by marketing my service to whoever cares on this forum so I would advice you to make use of your brain and do the same if you're legit then take a step further to stop mastrubating your greed looking for free money over the internet so you don't fall victim again.
I honestly sympathize with you man.

A brawl sure about to brew here...in the left corner of the ring an undisputed champion in a brown hat @michael2137.... and in the right corner @Hurrymore212 never been knocked out in a match...
Our referees for todays match up are @Admin...and @martineverson

This is a scheduled 12Round match ..and the winner would be determined by a knockout....let the fight begin.... And opponents dont forget to put on your Face masks and no low blows...nai¤%borg!22-.bla-"!:eek:

Latest Threads