Our valued sponsor

bticoin services

PurpleH

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
I've been working with bitcoin on my own for some time now but decided last year to incorporate my company to offer services in the space. It's been a hard journey but would love to share my experience and know about how you guys are making it. Clearly the legal & banking stuff is the hardest in this space. I began thinking that developing tech solutions was the hardest, but I've had many surprises.

Well it's hard business to start and maintain as there are many obstacles waiting for you on the way. But because of these obstacles there's not that big competition on the market and even small businesses are able to make nice profit.

Reactions: PurpleH
I read a couple of your previous posts and I think we're on a similar situation. My take on this business is that it will be very hard to operate without KYC and all AML requirements, otherwise you won't get a license. My knowledge about bitcoin / crypto in Europe is that either they won't let you operate by law or banks won't give you an account, so unless you get the whole thing set up with KYC and all, you won't be able to run your business as a company, you will have to keep on with personal account, which limits a lot the possibilities for expansion.
I am willing to follow regulation, but even then it's very hard to get bank/EMI account.

I read a couple of your previous posts and I think we're on a similar situation. My take on this business is that it will be very hard to operate without KYC and all AML requirements, otherwise you won't get a license. My knowledge about bitcoin / crypto in Europe is that either they won't let you operate by law or banks won't give you an account, so unless you get the whole thing set up with KYC and all, you won't be able to run your business as a company, you will have to keep on with personal account, which limits a lot the possibilities for expansion.
I am willing to follow regulation, but even then it's very hard to get bank/EMI account.
the banks do not want it. Sometimes they even scan your name and if it pops up together with Bitcoin, they cancel your account. So be prepared for some rough waters, but the profits can of course be very well worth it and it feels good to f* the compliance borg at least for some time.

What are you doing in the field?
I'm building a service to help people cash out Crypto to buy goods in some niche markets. Do you think is possible to get a good BTC to FIAT stream in EU? At least 200K-300K monthly. How can it be done?
Which banks and jurisditions are ok?

I read a couple of your previous posts and I think we're on a similar situation. My take on this business is that it will be very hard to operate without KYC and all AML requirements, otherwise you won't get a license.
KYC and AML is not choice. You have to comply with KYC/AML regulations in your country otherwise you are risking huge fines and jail time.

My knowledge about bitcoin / crypto in Europe is that either they won't let you operate by law or banks won't give you an account, so unless you get the whole thing set up with KYC and all, you won't be able to run your business as a company, you will have to keep on with personal account, which limits a lot the possibilities for expansion.
Following regulations doesn't really help with banks. They still won't approve crypto businesses. Doing it on personal account is a huge no for me as that would result in insane taxes in my country. Banks will also close your personal accounts when they find out what you're doing so it's really though.

What are you doing in the field?
I'm building a service to help people cash out Crypto to buy goods in some niche markets. Do you think is possible to get a good BTC to FIAT stream in EU? At least 200K-300K monthly. How can it be done?
Which banks and jurisditions are ok?
I know there are different countries where it is 'easier' to incorporate, but then the bank service is very hard to get. There are many crypto companies registered in Estonia, but not sure this is the best place now. There's also Malta, but not sure how things go there, and if you need a license, costs etc...

Latest Threads