Our valued sponsor

Build Card processing getway

Agency won't be able to help you. From your post I read you have zero knowledge about what it is you want to setup!

Back in the 00 it was simple to setup such a company and business, today you will need lot's of money, reputation and people with knowledge in the field.

But let's take the basics and let me ask you some questions.
What's your budget to set this up ?
Have you heard about PCI compliancy?
What's your experience in the business?
Do you know about Risk Management?
Do you have a network in the financial sectors that goes worldwide?
What are your skills, I mean what are you best to?

If you answer these questions you may get some better answers in this thread, otherwise you will attract alot of nonsense posts!

Reactions: boomy
My budget is $1k.
You need at least 10x that amount, and that's if you can do a lot of it yourself and don't need to hire anyone or outsource anything.

More like 100x.

Yes I know about PCI compliance.
Then you would know that a PCI audit (which is required) costs way more than 1,000. Depending on complexity and which audit you go with, a PCI Level 2 audit can cost anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 or more.

No network in the financial sectors yet on it
Then why would anyone use your gateway? What can you offer that others can't?

You need at least 10x that amount, and that's if you can do a lot of it yourself and don't need to hire anyone or outsource anything.

More like 100x.

Then you would know that a PCI audit (which is required) costs way more than 1,000. Depending on complexity and which audit you go with, a PCI Level 2 audit can cost anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000 or more.

Then why would anyone use your gateway? What can you offer that others can't?
you know who can do this job ? and the final cost of a project of this type is obviously approximate , and perhaps I am asking too much .

you know who can do this job ? and the final cost of a project of this type is obviously approximate , and perhaps I am asking too much .
It depends on what you want to do exactly. What kind of payment processor do you want to be. Do you need a license? Who are your customers? What can you do that no one else is already doing? Do you have the necessary connections in the banking and payment processing industry?

In any case, I wouldn't do it without at least a few hundred thousand in cash for a basic payment gateway. That gives you the budget to hire a couple of very good, experienced developers and fill some other key positions.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe