Our valued sponsor

Hello,

does anyone know if buying gold in Dubai with crypto is easy and straightforward or there are some disadvantages? And if thats a good alternative on cashing out your crypto in Dubai?

1. Can someone recommend a reputable gold supplier that I can find in Dubai that offers gold bars with crypto?
2. What are the fees involved when buying and selling gold in Dubai?
3. What are the storage options, can someone recommend a storage options for gold in Dubai and maybe know the yearly rates?
4. How difficult is selling the gold when you decide to do so in Dubai?
5. Is buying and selling gold non-taxable in Dubai?

I would be grateful for any help on this. Thank you.

Hello,

does anyone know if buying gold in Dubai with crypto is easy and straightforward or there are some disadvantages? And if thats a good alternative on cashing out your crypto in Dubai?

1. Can someone recommend a reputable gold supplier that I can find in Dubai that offers gold bars with crypto?
2. What are the fees involved when buying and selling gold in Dubai?
3. What are the storage options, can someone recommend a storage options for gold in Dubai and maybe know the yearly rates?
4. How difficult is selling the gold when you decide to do so in Dubai?
5. Is buying and selling gold non-taxable in Dubai?

I would be grateful for any help on this. Thank you.
hi
whatever about buy gold by crypto in dubai i can do for you
if you want buy or sell gold by crypto i will do for you

I would go and speak with @Fred or @Gediminas Maybe they can take you by the hand and walk you to some valid seller.
hi

hi
you realize that advertising isn't allowed here - For sure I would not buy or sell to a dude I don't know smi(&%

There is no vat (it's zero rated) on "Supply or import of investment precious metals" ie bullion. Anything other than bullion, like jewellery etc has 5% vat.

That's direct from dgcx commodities exchange website
totally right, there is no VAT on Gold bars nor buillions.

Latest Threads