Our valued sponsor

Buying crypto at market price !!

no offense but this sounds weird...
what is market price? the price inherently contains cost of realization of the trade
it's like asking where to refuel your car for the market price and trying to avoid margin of a gas station :D
0.2% from 200k EUR buy is 400EUR !!! which is "nothing" in this context

I understand you want to make a great deal - then look for someone who wants to sell and calculate if it's worth the hassle compared to clean and safe OTC trade

You are basically asking for a free service. Do you really expect to receive it?
No sir, i'm not asking for a free service. What if i told you there is someone who buy bitcoin (- 0.75%) YES (-) under the price market (but the min trade is 150K eur.
I don't know how (and surely he won't tell me). That why i'm asking

When you say Kraken's OTC prices are 0.2-0.3% are you talking about fiat-to-crypto?
0.2-0.3% for fiat-to-crypto is a pretty great deal.
Yeah you're right, but for me right now 0.2-0.3% not a good deal

Is there any way to buy cryptocurrencies at market price or lower? ! without any fees !, we are talking about +200k EUR.

Perhaps someone is willing to sell you crypto at below market value to hide their transactions, just as mafia bosses buy and sell lottery tickets to launder their money.

Typically your counterparty doesn't want to lose money and does want to cover their costs, so you pay fees or you buy at higher than market rate.

If you don't mind buying gradually over time then you can do some market making which often has lower, zero or even negative fees and allows you to profit from the spread instead of paying it.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt

Latest Threads