Our valued sponsor

Can anyone recommend a credit card processor for a digital marketing firm based in Georgia?

Yes, me too and I've been wondering that for too long so I called the guy, and he told me that actually he wasn't sure, that I should consult a tax professional. OK, I got it...

I would not trust anything anybody tells you unless you actually see the law or get it quadrupple confirmed from credible sources. In Georgia, it's almost like they enjoy being wrong about things.

There must be some professional you can ask for help to solve your problem near by you?

I would not trust anything anybody tells you unless you actually see the law or get it quadrupple confirmed from credible sources. In Georgia, it's almost like they enjoy being wrong about things.

Yes, I double check everything. Actually, I've never thought seriously about doing business in Georgia. I seized the opportunity of exchanging with you as you're local, but the big problem is Putin. What if he gets mad and invades northern Georgia again? Because of him, I don't want to put my money there. The bank of Georgia is listed on the London Stock Exchange, but that's not enough to convince me of the country being good and safe. And the fact that you can't find a credit card processing service doesn't help. Or could they be a Russian company processing Visa/MC? I guess they could be happy doing business in Georgia.

Latest Threads