Our valued sponsor

Can HitBTC be trusted?

Where are they registered, staff operating from and regulated firstly?

Reactions: João Silva
Do you have a URL for this service provider and who are the "both people" you know?

Where are they registered, staff operating from and regulated firstly?

"There are different opinions on the location of HitBTC headquarters. In the ‘Contact’ section of the HitBTC website, the company specifies two addresses (Chile and Hong Kong). Nevertheless, some sources name Denmark and Estonia as the residence of HitBTC. On the Privacy Policy page from the HitBTC website, the company indicates one of its addresses on Malta. As you can see it’s quite hard to figure out what’s the exact location of the company’s headquarters."

Reactions: Spinat
"There are different opinions on the location of HitBTC headquarters. In the ‘Contact’ section of the HitBTC website, the company specifies two addresses (Chile and Hong Kong). Nevertheless, some sources name Denmark and Estonia as the residence of HitBTC. On the Privacy Policy page from the HitBTC website, the company indicates one of its addresses on Malta. As you can see it’s quite hard to figure out what’s the exact location of the company’s headquarters."

lol....I think you have answered your original question with the above. If you have no idea where the company is actually based and staff operating from or even where it is regulated AVOID like the plague.

99% of people do not care about important details like this until the exchange goes tits up and they start running around trying to figure out where the company is actually based.

Would you put your money in a bank if you didn't know where it is based?

Can I ask you what you think about a exchange located on BVI, British Virgin Island?

If there is proper government regulation over crypto exchanges in BVI and the people running it are credible and operation is transparent then I don't see a problem. If however it is nothing more than a shell BVI company and the people running it are three teenagers living in a 1 bedroom basement flat in a Moscow suburb then I would think twice perhaps.

I am surprised HitBtc did not exit scam yet (maybe selectively)

I never had any problems with them other then the delayed withdrawals that had my heart racing.

But I do know of people who were hacked or funds missing from them. I think if you cause problems or rich, they will take it. Otherwise its a good exchange.

I am surprised HitBtc did not exit scam yet (maybe selectively)

I never had any problems with them other then the delayed withdrawals that had my heart racing.

But I do know of people who were hacked or funds missing from them. I think if you cause problems or rich, they will take it. Otherwise its a good exchange.

What do you think about Atlas Quantum? Is it possible that Atlas Quantum created irregular accounts and now HitBTC want their money?

Latest Threads