Our valued sponsor

Can I order a Swiss mobile phone number somewhere with eSim ?

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
Do you know of an Swiss SIM provider where I can apply online for an eSim - I already have a Swiss real address?

I want some provider that has a ULTRA high 5G connection - I tried Vodafone in Germany, it is horrible.

sorry don't want to steal this convo. but I am also looking for a swiss mobile number ? So technically I can order swiss mobile simcard which will work anywhere in the world for like 4 CHF per month ? Or is this just internet data ? I don't get it is there a trick I need to come to SWI to register and put online, I mean activate the simcard why are they so cheap ? I know swiss simcards are expensive and you need to activate them in SWI and at the time I was checking were like quite on the expensive side compared to CYP or UK.

Digitalrepublic.ch offers eSim with online sign up.
I'm using them. After I found the link in this thread I thought I would give it a try. They require you to have a Swiss address and proof of it to release the number so you can male a call from it. But using mobile data and receiving call on the swiss number works fine.

Latest Threads