Our valued sponsor

Can I use Bankera personal account to do deposits and withdrawals to and from Binance cryptoexchange?

Greenote

Sep 30, 2021
Poland
Visit site
Hi, like in the title, can I use Bankera personal account to make deposits and withdrawals to and from Binance? Not P2P, just normal deposits and withdrawals. Or will I be forced to open business account? I plan to use SWIFT transfers and maybe FX conversion, so they will "get" something. I am also planing to use bigger volume with all of it.
Second question, if not Bankera then what?

It will work until it stops working. It depends on the amounts and how often you transact, you will need to provide supporting documents at some point.

Spread the risk with more EMIs and exchanges.

Hi, like in the title, can I use Bankera personal account to make deposits and withdrawals to and from Binance? Not P2P, just normal deposits and withdrawals. Or will I be forced to open business account? I plan to use SWIFT transfers and maybe FX conversion, so they will "get" something. I am also planing to use bigger volume with all of it.
Second question, if not Bankera then what?
It will work if you will have source of funds documents

It will work if you will have source of funds documents
and if you send them your tax returns
and full statement for last 6 months of the account where the money came from

and soon you'll have to have tattoo of bankera logo on your forehead to declare big enough obedience to deserve this awsome account...

f... them

and if you send them your tax returns
and full statement for last 6 months of the account where the money came from

and soon you'll have to have tattoo of bankera logo on your forehead to declare big enough obedience to deserve this awsome account...

f... them
Yes, but better have account than not to have. :) It's difficult these days