Our valued sponsor

Can we discuss Bitcoin and CRS ?

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Say I have a wallet with never given KYC or any private information at all, all well hided behind endless IP'S and proxies.

How the hell will they be able to exchange tax information based on the coins I have in my wallet?

Say I have a wallet with never given KYC or any private information at all, all well hided behind endless IP'S and proxies.

How the hell will they be able to exchange tax information based on the coins I have in my wallet?
No, most decent wallets are open source. This means you (or your tech friend) could compile it all on your own without anyone stopping you.
They look like banking apps but in reality they are very different but need a lot of painting to make the UX smooth.

Also, the code needed to create the needed keypairs is pretty small and relatively simple in the scheme of things, it is just some cryptographic derivation from your random data input. So to hold your coins in such a raw manner, is not that sophisticated (but highly cumbersome).

Reactions: icecold

Impossible. You shouldn't worry about this. The OECD are just clowns, especially regarding this new crypto CRS proposal.

Reactions: bizman
I was assuming right then... nothing to worry. Only if they are going to refuse to accept cryptos on the big exchanges from wallets which are not KYC'ed

Impossible. You shouldn't worry about this. The OECD are just clowns, especially regarding this new crypto CRS proposal.
but not more clowns than they get the s**t regulated soon.

but not more clowns than they get the s**t regulated soon.
Most of this will be technically impossible. Only centralized exchanges could have this implemented. We're not talking about banks here.

Latest Threads