Our valued sponsor

Cash to Legimate company cashout ?

crushme2

Jan 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi.

Lets say I have 25K in cash and i want to make it legimate would this work?

I open a company/bank acc offshore and start a website that sells virtual items from games like call of duty or similar through my website , The website will just act as a decoy as I will be purchasing virtual items in cash and then re-selling them on diffrent websites for paypal/qiwi/webmoney and cashing theese funds out to my offshore bank.

In my home country I owe alot of money to the goverment .(Is this a problem if i open offshore/bank with no CRS reporting back to home country?)
My only identifaction as of now is my Passport I have no proof of address or anything.

Where is the best place to open the company/bank account?

What is the taxes for this sort of buisness?

My plan is to make 1-2K max$ USD a month this way .

Is there anyone here trusted who can guide me through the whole process Id be happy to pay for help to get me setup and make it all seem legit.

In my home country I owe alot of money to the goverment .(Is this a problem if i open offshore/bank with no CRS reporting back to home country?)

Depends on your home country and its tax rules if any.

My only identifaction as of now is my Passport I have no proof of address or anything.

Show stopper for offshore banking.

Where is the best place to open the company/ bank account?

With just a passport in 2021 that's a hard one :(.

What is the taxes for this sort of buisness?

Depends where company and business activity will be located.

My plan is to make 1-2K max$ USD a month this way .

It's not worth going offshore for that amount.

@OP start by getting the gaming platform of choice verified, by registering as a business merchant,proceed verification on the platform by submitting all biz docs for your intended PTY Ltd..

The PTY should have a bank acct attached as well, with same name as your PTY...with the successful verification of Pty/banking details as submitted, all sales and proceeds on the platform would be directly channeled into the pty bank acct attached to your merchant acct..

For this set up, funding should go into towards The latest gaming titles,Keys and Hardware accessories...

setting up an independent website where your gaming inventory is listed would be an additional setup bonus as your clients have a choice of purchasing your inventory items on the gaming platform as well as your individual website.

Yet another plus the banking details used on gaming platform would correlate with the banking details listed on your website...

Nuff Said..All aboard The OCTcig-:,

Reactions: mightjustask
Go
@OP start by getting the gaming platform of choice verified, by registering as a business merchant,proceed verification on the platform by submitting all biz docs for your intended PTY Ltd..

The PTY should have a bank acct attached as well, with same name as your PTY...with the successful verification of Pty/banking details as submitted, all sales and proceeds on the platform would be directly channeled into the pty bank acct attached to your merchant acct..

For this set up, funding should go into towards The latest gaming titles,Keys and Hardware accessories...

setting up an independent website where your gaming inventory is listed would be an additional setup bonus as your clients have a choice of purchasing your inventory items on the gaming platform as well as your individual website.

Yet another plus the banking details used on gaming platform would correlate with the banking details listed on your website...

Nuff Said..All aboard The OCTcig-:,
Good info .

Reactions: VESTANON

Latest Threads